xisto Community
prolifik

Which Search Engine Do You Use The Most?

Google, and I'm saying Google for several reasons. For one their search engine is just very simplified and well organized, I really enjoy not getting lost in various pitter patter everywhere. Google is also very well made in coming up with search results that I want. Another feature I really enjoy about Google is how they have the "Video" and "Picture" tabs you can go under if any are included in your search.Another reason I enjoy using Google is because they have many various tools you can use if you set up a user account with them including- but not limited to: Blogger, calender, and email. These are just a few of my favorites.All in all I find I use Google everyday of my life, and I'm happy that they're keeping their search engine and utilities fresh and crisp and have been doing great for the many years I have used them. :blink: Thank you, Google team!

Google, simply because it makes an awesome home page. Well...iGoogle does, to be precise. Every morning when I log in I get a nice Garfield comic, a direct Wikipedia search link, a link to Babelfish and a whole load of other stuff, as well as the standard search engine.Google's just nice and user friendly. :blink:

I can see there are a lot of responses for Google... I can see why because I feel the same way. I think that it is very reliable. I have noticed that not all of my searches have been successful due to rarity, or that my search is not logical enough.I use it for basically ANYTHING and EVERYTHING! If I need an answer for a question, if I need directions, if I need a quick logo or picture... I think sometimes I wish that the image area would be a little more detail oriented, but maybe that is for the times that I just can't get what I am looking for!But I used project playlist for my online music selections, and if there were not any songs I wanted, it will give a few options... aol music, dogpile, blogdigger... and none seem that reliable. I thought that dogpile would combine many into one, but it didn't bring me the desired results that I was looking for.So I hope Google keeps up the good work, and I will continue to use them daily or when as directed... and how cool is it that Firefox just puts the search bar right at my finger tips... - skedad -

Maby it is just a habbet but I use Google.com because it is just simple and I don't have to think about it. Ask.com ect just has too much extra stuff and takes too long to load on my computer. I also like google's toolbar that allows me to search without needing to visit the site itself. I have used yahoo in the past but I don't really see what is better about it. MSN is OK but has some ads that are not relevent to the search.Thanks,Sparkx

I also use Google because it's simpler than the rest. Most of the times I'm just doing a quick search and waiting forever for a page to load (i.e., the search page), is just not worth my time. I'd rather spend that time actually browsing my destination sites. Besides, Google *does* offer other features (i.e., Google News, Google Maps etc), they just take a click longer to get there. Google doesn't clutter them all on the homepage but instead chooses to separate them to make them easier to deal with.Msn's ads are rather annoying. Granted, I use adblock, so I see nothing, but whenever I'm not on my home computer, I definitely do not want to touch Msn. I have a rather large aversion to ads, and Msn's flashy banner ads do no more than piss me off.

Yeah I am a bit like that too, I can't remember or find if I already posted my opinion here not yet lol.Anyway, I also use Google and it is probably a safe bet that most people use Google.I have been using it since early days of me using PC's, told by people to always search Google and one day I just did and haven't layed it to rest ever since lol.What would the internet be like without it ;).

I've been using google since when I started using internet and always found it greattttt ,,,,,,but a couple of years back I found Copernic Agent which is really halpful and time saving biczzz you dont have to searchhhh of different search engines but all u have to do is to type your querry in copernic agent and it will itself search in all search engines installed in it and will show the best relevent results. since it is limit to searching only dats why one has to go back to google and other search engines website's for other services like avertising, Mapinggg, yellow pages, etc.but I think google is better in all aspects and there are many reasons for itt 1- all of its webpages are very simple, plain and easy to load so they can work fast even on slow internet speed2- it offers different packages for advertising so one can customize the features according to his bussiness and his ability to pay.3- google is in almost every language so people in different country can browse google in their own language.4- google have a feature to translate the whole webpage in other language.5- its mailing service Gmail is fast and easy to use and it has an online messenger too.6- its bloggers and community sharing orkut are one of the world's best online community website but ofcourse... not better then Xisto ;) 7- there are many business which are based on the services google provides like google earth and maps help in car rent and reservations business in having directions of different areas and calculating the distance.8- google has the widest range of video through its video sharing software and youtube which google acquired a few years back.9- google has launched its mobile version so ppl can now brows it on their mobile..... and there are manyyy more features in google so in my opinion....... GOOGLE is the bestttttttttttttt

Google is the search engine that I use the most. It is very accurate at pulling the results that I am looking for. Before google, I was using various engines that gave half assed results that made it hard for me to find the reference that I was looking for. Ever since google has come into the scene things changed. I eventually am able to find everything that I ever needed as a reference and can pull out things that would be rarely found if I was to use another search engine besides google. How google have developed search a great search engine that gives the users the most accurate results amazes me. A company that has just got into the scene out done engines that been around for so long and evolving that it has not able to give results like google have generated for its users. Now google is stepping it up and branching off its features. They now provide a accurate filtering system for email. Almost 99% of spam is caught, and emails that you should receive are recieved. I have yet to find spam in my gmail account. Google has advanced it technology in so many ways that I couldnt find a email service that was better, and I was a user of yahoo, hotmail, and various others. Moreover, google has also expanded its tech resources to even maps to find directions to your destination, they even evolved the maping system by providing the user a realtime 3d street map, which is very useful if you are not familiar with the area you are going to and need a heads up look at the area you will be entering.