xisto Community
rudeturk

Microsoft Windows Bill Gates Edition?

The windows appearence can be customized to look like a really private edition. You could change the starting logo and loader how you would like. And also make your own skin for windows so that it looks how you want. I don't really think that there is actually a Bill Gates edition of windows. It might exist one on his home/office computer but not a public version. And think a bit; why would they release an edition named Bill Gates, maybe for his retirement but I'm sure that only the appearence would be special. The features would be probably the same. But who knows ?

Sounds bogus too me. Can't wait till Windows 7's final release. Now thats an OS.Mabye if you look at the situation of this "Microsoft Windows Bill Gates Edition", it may be warez.Alot of those cracked windows have custom names.

rumours all around.................................dont worry this is not the case your friend must be lying to youall the bestrumours all around.................................dont worry this is not the case your friend must be lying to youall the best

Really Uninformed PeopleMicrosoft Windows Bill Gates Edition?

For all you people who've been posting that there is no Bill Gates edition. Get a clue, At the front release of Windows Vista, they had a limited number of Ultimate Vista's that were actually signed by Bill Gates Himself. This Is, Was, And Always has been the "Bill Gates Edition" windows. Nothing but Vista.

ok brothers, I`ve been in America last year and  I saw the Bill Gate Edition. But some stores like Bestbuy and Circutcity had only limited edition. They were $350 each one so I can say that there is a Bill gate Edition.

that`s way I`m looking for because I want to get it you know just try to see how it look.

-reply by Juan Alvarado

Windows bill gates edition of Os??? Lol i think that your friend is lieing you! I havent heard about this os but if it have can you send me pictures of that windows because it sound interesting as my friend said :P i think that will be like a bomb!! :P

Edited by donneo (see edit history)

Your friend is lying to you. how could someone be able to steal it from Bill Gates's computer? :( he probably has that stuff on code black 100X lockdown whenever he isn't around his computer... :)

Your friend is lying to you. how could someone be able to steal it from Bill Gates's computer? huh.gif he probably has that stuff on code black 100X lockdown whenever he isn't around his computer... dry.gif

This is true I cant see this happening! :)

Ha ha all this sounds interesting but I'm sure it is just a modded version like that Black XP or something....it's probably pre-loaded with trojans and all kinds of other nonsense so using it wouldn't be a good idea, assuming that you got it in the first place..