xisto Community
rudeturk

Microsoft Windows Bill Gates Edition?

I think thats a fake.microsoft would not make another version of the operating system, Just for bill gates.I imagine simeone has changed some of the boot files, and text, so it boots sayg it "bill gates edition"Anyway, there is no way that they would have got it from his computer, it would be so so hard (if not impossible - nothings impossible!!!)top get it from his computer - it will be so well protected,and to get ALL of the files from his OS, you would never get past security, let alone for that long.Then also, the files wouldnt work, because the anchors linking the files, would not work outside of the original computer, so it would take years of work to make it all work properly..I just dont think its plausible!!

I HIGHLY doubt that they have a Bill Gates version of windows. If there were, wouldn't Bill Gates like encrypt it and make sure it is hack-proof? Doesn't he something high-tech to moniter his computer to make sure nobody hacks him? Try thinking about these questions.

i personaly think it is just a myth. secrets can never be kept something like this would definetly be leaked out in bigger numbers than this. i'd never even heard of the myth before.

Yea it's a transofrmation pack it is a changed style :lol: your friend is lying !! i think you should be careful most people talk alot of crap nowadays.

I think that a "Bill Gates Edition" is not impossible. It actually exists and it's a modded Linux to look like Vista and make his friends wonder why his computer never crashes nor does BSoD. ^_^ :DJokes aside, I think that he might have something like that, but it's highly impossible that he would leave it for someone just to "steal" it from him and publish it on the interwebz. :lol:

I'm not trying to sound illegal or anything but hackers can quite easily bypass Microsoft's Genuine Software Validation and Piracy programs and softwares. I've heard a few clicks and types with the registry or something can get you a pirated, newly updated Operating System. Also I think that Bill Gates edition is total bullsh*t. But get it from your friend if you wanna try it, if he hacks you, tell us about it here and I will do my best to help you. If it works, post it here. lol

Your right I have searched for some Vista skins and ended up looking at a validator where it validates vista without a realy serial (genuine). Also agree with you on the Bill Gates edition, if anything he would have just Vista Ultimate on his super computer, and maybe edited to suit him hence his special edition. But I think if this was true that it would be just a release named after Bill Gates and just a bit modified.

I HIGHLY doubt that they have a Bill Gates version of windows. If there were, wouldn't Bill Gates like encrypt it and make sure it is hack-proof? Doesn't he something high-tech to moniter his computer to make sure nobody hacks him? Try thinking about these questions.

Well for one look at the operating system itself, it is not hack proof and this is how he created it so I am pretty sure his own edition will be hackable seeing as all of his software is already. Seeing as Bill Gates owns the company, I am pretty sure he could have his own edition if he really wanted it or anyone could if they paid enough money I am sure but it would only really be personalized with software made to be like his secretary in a way. I do not see why this would not be plausible really. His computer probably does have protection and this may just be a lie to see if it's really out there but I still would not be surprised if he really had his own edition but if he does it's probably testing of future versions of Windows.

Haha, apart from the fact that this is so highly unlikely, Bill Gates is now retired so, he would be a very priivilleged retiree if you were given a customised version every year:p

My friend bought it in Pakistan from one of the many vendors that sell pirated software on the street. It came in a slim-line DVD case with better marketing than you'd expect - it was called the "Billy Gates Edition" of Windows 2003. When installed, it was just a normal copy of Windows XP.

There are tons of software pirates out there, and they can't really compete on price - it's only a few bucks to buy anything - so they compete on who has a 'better' copy of the software. Wouldn't you want a Billy Gates Edition?

Microsoft has never actually sold a Billy Gates Edition, nor would they, but if you are wondering where the confusion comes from, well, it's probably software priates very good at marketing.

-reply by stony

This sounds intresting , but on the other hand if this was a fact and not a rumor , why would have microsoft hid this ?? It would have been a pride for them to make this known to the public that the founder of Microsoft is using a special operating system that no one else in this world uses .Moreover if it so , then for sure the same features will be available in the Operating system which are released by microsoft, so my personnel opinion is that this is a big rumor and do not believe this.

i heard that some peaple have microsoft windows bill gates edition and it is used by bill gates(creator of microsoft),

they said they cracked it from bill gates computer is this true? Posted Image because my freind was going to give it to me and i thought it might have viruses or somethin init. it might just be a program that some hackers made so microsoft is available to users or it might just be bill gates edition microsoft. what is your opinion? Posted Image

this is pretty interesting actually, but i don't think it is possible if there is a Microsoft Windows Bill Gates Edition.

this is probably just a scam to trick people :D

I couldn't care less if there was a Bill Gates edition - theres Linux, and im happy with that :D

It's a easter fool's joke. Theres no such thing as Bill Gates Edition, so your friend is tricking you. Or it's a theme pack. But I suggest you don't take the risk which have a great chance of been a joke, or spyware/virus/other nasty stuff. Or it could be just a wallpaper... which is useless by the way. Do a google search and you'll find lots and lots of images of Bill Gates.

I also think there is not any Microsoft Bill Gates Edition.I think anyone can not make a use oprating system for himself. So it is just fake. We can find lots of pirated software called Bill gates special edition like operating and others software but I can not found any different between them.