xisto Community
rudeturk

Microsoft Windows Bill Gates Edition?

Microsoft Bill Gates edition?? Wow sound interesting. Is it real? I wonder what would be in it. Maybe the default wallpaper would be a picture of his computer? lol Too bad I can't buy that. It would be okay. Btw since Microsoft set up that thing to scan computers when you update patches and they freeze computers that aren't legible I would recommend not using it if your friend does have it.

Microsoft Bill Gates edition ?

Linux Bill Gates edition ?

Sun Bill Gates edition ?

I dont have any idea for this subject but Its really fun :rolleyes: are you sure mr Bill Gates use windows for os at office or home ?

i think no !

but mr Bill Gates is really good man , but windows is popular operation system . for this problem windows has many bugs and virus

did you think windows is open source format ?

Besides knowing Bill Gates he has a big lock on his computer so how anyone could hack his computer system and then steal the OS it's running on is very hard to imagine ever happening on anyone's computer. Because if Bill Gates had hiw own edition of Windows he would be the only one to have you could never find on any other computer.

This seems like a joke. I have never heard anything of it. From an interview I read regarding bill gates' typical work day is that the majority of his time is spent reading and responding to his e-mail on a dual monitor set-up. I don't see why bill gates would need a modified version of windows. Also, naming it after yourself would be strange.

I don't think there is such a thing as a "Bill Gates Edition", at least Bill doesn't use it, if he would use it, I would have heard before. It's very easy to create such a thing, there are many other "Special editions".

me smells BS . . . . sounds like your friend made a custom Bootskin/downloaded one, and possibly a theme with wallpaper or something.If their is a Bill Gates edition. . .. its nothign more than a windows without the locked doors. . . i.e SDK sort of thing.

It doesn't exsist and the only way it doesn exsist is that someone change files around and did some lower level hacks. Also you would think that knowing bill gates its next to impossible to hack his computer. I believe is computer security rivals most nuclear missle sites. So go ahead and try that operating system out and be ready to pay for a bunch of new hardware on top of a new windows os software as well since you only can use the ID key once for that system.

I don't believe a Bill Gates edition of Windows exists. It probably is a theme pack on the Windows operating system. If it is NOT a theme pack, please post a screen shot or something similar to that nature.

I doubt this is real. Why would an inventor of something make it better and just use it for himself? If he knew how to make it so much better he would release it to the public and make more money. So you can try it if you want, but I thik your friend is pulling your leg. I'll be sure to search around the internet though and see what I can find