xisto Community
rudeturk

Microsoft Windows Bill Gates Edition?

I think it is just a hoax or maybe there is one but it just might be a bit more shinier than our Windows or something of that sorts.I guess it is advisable though for you not to accept it as it might be a virus like you pointed out. But it does sound hilarious...Bill's Windows H ah ah

Aww guys.. people have now created a hype about this edition of bill gates. Lol.. basically i did get my hands on this version when i was instaling a fresh windows in my friends computers. This bill gates edition was first seen by me in the times of windows 98. The came the version in Windows Me and others. Basically what the bill gates edition did, to my best knowledge was the create an unattended installation of the windows. Nothing was to be done except starting the setup. The key and other things were done automatically by default values and since unattended installation was not that much common here, they gave it the name of bill gates edition to market the cd's more and get more buyers out of it. we don't really have normal windows xp media kits bought from the microsoft. We mostly have botlegged cd's here at the cost of less than a dollar here per cd and around a dollar per dvd regardless the matter in it.

yea, I bet its just a style to make it look like a Bill Gates Edition, because i have searched and searched and i cant find anything on a Bill Gates Edition(not to mention I goto the Microsoft Professional Developers Conference every year and have heard nothing about it)

` I think it is just a hoax by hackers to distribute their OS. It is improbable that Bill will get a special OS for him and will not sell it to make money. May be it has just some cosmetic features....
But to say the least it sounds like a great JOKE.
Do not install install it if your friend is a hacker/salesman.May be he is trying to use your computer for testing his OS. lol

lol this is nice *BLEEP* :) I think Bill Gates are not using some special type of Windows ..He can have only brutal pc and brutal software but not extra Windows..What for it can be? And if there is something like this then it is veeery funny and If it is working I can eat chairs :P

Well I think that this is not truth. Because of few reaosns. Why would they do some OS (Operating System) so that only one person would use it. This just doesn't make sense. And in some way it is ridicoules. Also I would like to point out that if some hacker really hacked into Bill Gates Computer then he would be more interested in stealing some data that is classified then copying his hard disk and trying to reverse engeneer his version of windows. Also there is possability that they will call some of the future windows versions if company stays alive of course Bill Gates or some sort of acronym. As the guy deserve it eventhough many people are and will be turned against him he made history with computers and they would probably not be waht they are if it were not for Bill Gates.Also it might be some sort of hackers mod of windows and it can be unstable and fool of viruses so watch out, but if you are reinstalling your system then you can try it before you install some other good version either of Windows or of any other Operating System. Like let's say linux.

` I think it is just a hoax by hackers to distribute their OS. It is improbable that Bill will get a special OS for him and will not sell it to make money. May be it has just some cosmetic features....But to say the least it sounds like a great JOKE.
Do not install install it if your friend is a hacker/salesman.May be he is trying to use your computer for testing his OS. lol

I completely agree.

Also, the problem with fake copies of windows is you have to disable automatic updates, or it freezes your computer.

Happened to a friend of mine.

I was there at the time.

Her dad's face was HILARIOUS xD

I completely agree.
Also, the problem with fake copies of windows is you have to disable automatic updates, or it freezes your computer.

Happened to a friend of mine.

I was there at the time.

Her dad's face was HILARIOUS xD

No that is not completly true because this might have happened because of many resons and the most probable one is that it was some sort of deed from any kind of virus.

In fact Microsoft will never freeze your computer over the automatic updates integrated program in the Microsoft Windows. However certain updates from Microsoft contain parts that contain and include geniue check and by that they are afterward displaying geniue notice in the log in screen and when you start your computer.

Also I would like to point out that you can disable this notice once you buy original windows it will clear from your system. Or if you just check on the MIcrosoft portal that is their site and you will see option to disable Microsoft Windows Geniue Notice.

However after your computer is checked against geniue notice and it does not pass you will not recieve anymore updates from Microsoft which consewuantly makes your computer more vulnurable to the hakcers attacks.

I suggest either buy original Windows or transfer to Linux.

And in the end I would like to point out that microsoft likes to see ordinary people use their products at home eventhough they are illegal copies because then when those same people go the work they will request the same software and companies will have to buy it from Microsoft and this is the part of software where most of the Microsoft revenue lies.

Oh, it's just a pirated Vista that was modified. Or should I say "Windows Vista Modified (by a hacker) Bill Gates Edition"-Tanathip

Bill Gates Edition

Microsoft Windows Bill Gates Edition?

Do any of you use google, the first thing I got when I searched that was a signed copy of Ultimate Vista, its legal, go ahead

-Its Real