xisto Community
rudeturk

Microsoft Windows Bill Gates Edition?

Personally never heard of it and I think it sounds like a load of bull. Even if there was one or something similar, it'll be in a similar mould of Windows 98 Third Edition (aka Windows ME)

its prob just a bott up screen as ive got Microsoft World Domaination Total Control Editionit will just be a new ntkernal your friend downloaded from a site and probvs burnt onto a disc whoch replaced the existing default ntkernal file, but yeh if you can pove us wrong and post a picture we might all believe you.

i would not be supprised if bill gates had his own version he made it so he as got all rights to make a new one but he is so busy making vista so no there is no such thing as Windows Bill Gates Edition

I'm not trying to sound illegal or anything but hackers can quite easily bypass Microsoft's Genuine Software Validation and Piracy programs and softwares. I've heard a few clicks and types with the registry or something can get you a pirated, newly updated Operating System. Also I think that Bill Gates edition is total bullsh*t. But get it from your friend if you wanna try it, if he hacks you, tell us about it here and I will do my best to help you. If it works, post it here. lol

im going to guess this but Gates1. Uses Linux/unix one of the 22. if he does have a windows machine hes got a updated one with all the small bugs fixed and a few other mod packages for himself... or has longhorn installed (vista)

If you ask me this is a bunch of crap! Your friend was lying to you or making fun of you because there is nothing like the Bill Gates Edition in this world. It is a good way though to put the hackers version through the net though..I find it very interesting how hackers always find a way of spreading their hacked versions around the net. Mostly they are playing with our desire to have something better than others or something free...There is a simple rule: If something is too good to be true, it is NOT TRUE! IT IS A HACK or a SCAM.greetz

from what i knowthis is juz a joke played by the hackers/crackers when they cracked and release the RTM version of windows VISTAon a side note, Microsoft is screwing themselves over privacy. I mean, they are making products harder to use thru all the validations and stuff.

Definetely no. Bill Gates doesn't have enough time to make that. And the crackers just made it for the Vista Appeareance Pack as a dumb joke. So, it's easy to say, that this was a total hoax. Don't worry. Later!

I never heard of the Bill Gates Edition of Windows it might be a virus or something that can harm your computer or it could just be that your friend it just fooling around with you he probably made it with a fake visual basic thing and made it look like it , but there isn't a version of Microsoft named bill gates edition

I saw this windows once while i'm surving the torrents sites but i don't buy that it's the same vir edition bill gates use but i think this all started when some one uploaded windows vista beta edition to some torrent and name it that name

Well, to quote Kioku, I doubt it too.And by the way, Gates doesn't develop any of the microsoft products himself.He has a position (I can't remember exactly how it's called), but it should be something close to chief executive officer.And that he would be using Linux, well I think he couldn't afford it if it should leak, and it wouldn't be positive to ms's position on the software market...