xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V3.0 Online [resolved] Free Web Hosting, Domains, Dedicated IP, Digital Certificate, Managed

That is correct. Instead of earning credits under the new Credit System version 3.0, you earn MyCents.After you register at the Billing link with the same email as you are using for the Xisto Forum, your Posts will now earn MyCents.When the MyCents are over 100, and the Credit System ver 3.0 script runs, the 100 MyCents becomes a Dollar to spend at the Xisto Billing Centre towards Domains, Hosting, and other services.It takes 4 to 5 hours before the MyCents and the XistoDollars script is run. And the script always transfers only full Dollars, so if you have 178.5 MyCents at the time the script operates, it will transfer $1 and you will still have 78.5 MyCents. (plus any new ones earned from intervening Posts)

:o:):(:XD::P:P:P:P:P;):D:XD::P:XD::P
This has to be the best message so far.. Thanks for the support Forbez.. Have you signed up already or not?

Yes I have, and thanks for your support.

That is correct. Instead of earning credits under the new Credit System version 3.0, you earn MyCents.After you register at the Billing link with the same email as you are using for the Xisto Forum, your Posts will now earn MyCents.
When the MyCents are over 100, and the Credit System ver 3.0 script runs, the 100 MyCents becomes a Dollar to spend at the Xisto Billing Centre towards Domains, Hosting, and other services.

It takes 4 to 5 hours before the MyCents and the XistoDollars script is run. And the script always transfers only full Dollars, so if you have 178.5 MyCents at the time the script operates, it will transfer $1 and you will still have 78.5 MyCents. (plus any new ones earned from intervening Posts)

Don't forget that you need to post at least 5 times after you registered for myCent's to appear in your profile in order to start earning from your posting.

I have a problem. I have acquired 99.41 mycents , but now I don't seem to be gaining any more when I post. Is it the deposting system or something else? Thanks for any help given :)

I have a problem. I have acquired 99.41 mycents , but now I don't seem to be gaining any more when I post. Is it the deposting system or something else? Thanks for any help given :)

It takes some time before you get myCents for your post. If you stop posting right now and come back in a hour or two you will notice that you'll have all you're myCents that you got by posting now. Or maybe you'll come back in a hour and notice that you have one more dollar in your Xisto - Support account and not many myCent points. Eirther way you'll get credit for the stuff you'll posting now it's just that the whole myCent thing is on a delay. Hope that helps. Edited by Running With Scissors (see edit history)

ahhhh , OK , thanks RWS :)

There is a delay in earning myCen'ts from your posts and that reason for that is to not keep the server bogged down with you have a lot of people posting and earning myCen'ts at the same time, you will know that they been transferred by the email you get and of course you notice the 100 cent deduction in your account.

It's transferred now , thank thee a lot SM :)

If you want to continue with your OLD HOSTING PACKAGE :-
1. Use the same sub-domain name as before while ordering LOGIC PLAN.
2. In NOTES section (during order process), mention your cpanel username and password. It will be checked and your account will be upgraded/downgraded accordingly.

So, where is this notes section? I can't seem to find it when I'm going through the order process. Is there some place where I can make the note of my cpanel username and password so that my account is switched over properly?

So, where is this notes section? I can't seem to find it when I'm going through the order process. Is there some place where I can make the note of my cpanel username and password so that my account is switched over properly?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The registration form at Xisto - Support.com now has that field included :lol:

-shree

Mycent , as Paypal actually requires real payment

You're welcome encryptedwrath.Now that the option to chose myCent as a payment do we chose that or are we still using the paypal button like the one thread tells us to?

Yes you chose paypal as your payment option and then it will deduct it from your account.

It is not a real payment with real money but with the credits you have in Account Credit Balance so try not to confuse the members with real payments compared to Xisto payments.
Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

By selecting the palpal option it takes your credits first and before a couple days ago you had pick this option. So by clicking paypal you don't have to pay if you have the credits in your xisto account. Now there are two options that seem possible to be right and you and Saint_Michael seem to disagree so I guess I'll wait for a admin/mod answer (not that I need to know right now any ways I was just curious).If you read this it still says to chose the paypal method: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61751-free-web-hosting-free-trap17asta-subdomain-hosting-procedure-how-to-order-yournametrap17com-or-yournameastahostcom/
Maybe they just didn't update it yet or maybe they still want us to use the paypal button.

You can still add money using Paypal, just to let you know.

I know that but to be honest I don't even have a paypal account. I use my parents when I need to (ebay).

Yes you chose paypal as your payment option and then it will deduct it from your account.

Then whats the new credits button for? It wasn't there a few days ago. Maybe there still testing it out because on the thread that tells us how to get hosting it still tells us to chose paypal like you said.