xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V3.0 Online [resolved] Free Web Hosting, Domains, Dedicated IP, Digital Certificate, Managed

I have a account on Xisto and it has the new mycent thing next to my name and it works fine and I thoght now since it goes off of email if I made a account with the same email the mycent thing would show up here as well but it isn't. Is this some thing on my end or what?

I have a account on Xisto and it has the new mycent thing next to my name and it works fine and I thoght now since it goes off of email if I made a account with the same email the mycent thing would show up here as well but it isn't. Is this some thing on my end or what?

Just like Xisto once you sign up on the billing page and making sure you use the correct email on both account, it will kick in after awhile since we are not at the instant point of time. When I went to asta to change my email I say it took about an hour for me to get my balance from asta, granted I already been posting in there and what not. So I would say at the most it will kick in at 4-5 hours and at the least with in a hour or so and so you can keep on posting if you want, but not sure if the mycent kick back that everyone go will happen to new accounts that are made.

I think you need to post at least five posts for the myCENTs thing to kick in - I got mine displayed only after doing so.

pyost may be right.I will ask OpaQue why some members are showing and some are not. And ask him to explain to us exactly when it shows (because we all know it takes about 5 hours to update but why it doesn't show in the first place.)

This is very difficult to explain without using any swear words, so instead of swearing I'll use a different word. I'll use the word 'kitten' instead.This is the kittening best upgrade to Xisto and Xisto you guys have kittening done it. I kittening love you guys!!!

This is very difficult to explain without using any swear words, so instead of swearing I'll use a different word. I'll use the word 'kitten' instead.
This is the kittening best upgrade to Xisto and Xisto you guys have kittening done it. I kittening love you guys!!!

:o:):(:XD::P:P:P:P:P;):D:XD::P:XD::P

This has to be the best message so far.. Thanks for the support Forbez.. Have you signed up already or not?

`CENT feature to make sure you do not get debited in case any of your post gets marked as spam. :-)

Is this the so-called lag? It takes time for the CENTs to be credited to check if it is SPAM? Or is there really lag? Is there a specific time when your CENTs sync? Because after I post, the CENTs don't appear until a few hours later. =(

Oh that maybe it. This will be my 5th post on Xisto so after this post I'll stop posting for 4-5 hours to see if you're correct.

You got your myCENT status!! Congratulations!! Good luck on earning money for your website!!

`CENT feature to make sure you do not get debited in case any of your post gets marked as spam. :-)
Is this the so-called lag? It takes time for the CENTs to be credited to check if it is SPAM? Or is there really lag? Is there a specific time when your CENTs sync? Because after I post, the CENTs don't appear until a few hours later. =(

Nevermind, I got it, the system updates about every 4-5 hours. Thanks~!! i really like the myCENT system. It allows you to select from so many options!

For those concerned with keeping their personal information private if they have a top level domain, please select in your package ID protection and I do believe that will make your personal information private from those who do whois searching.

I have also registered in Xisto - Support. But what is u earned column showing in Xisto does it has some connection with my cent.

I have also registered in Xisto - Support. But what is u earned column showing in Xisto does it has some connection with my cent.

Every time your myCent goes beyond 100 it will (maybe not right away) subtract 100 from your myCent and add 1 dollar to your earned column. This earned column is the money that you can spend at Xisto - Support. You cann't spend your myCent, at least not until you turn it into your earnings. Edited by Running With Scissors (see edit history)