xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V3.0 Online [resolved] Free Web Hosting, Domains, Dedicated IP, Digital Certificate, Managed

How does the affiliate program work. From the xisto control panel I get the link, but when someone click on it, it goes to a weird site. what do I do?

How does the affiliate program work. From the xisto control panel I get the link, but when someone click on it, it goes to a weird site. what do I do?

When some one clicked on your refarral link, cookies will be stored on his computer and he will be redirected to Xisto - Web Hosting home page. If that person buy anything at Xisto - Web Hosting you'll get commission as per his order. You can see number of visitors referred(actually clicks) at your Xisto - Support account. But they will be added to your referrals only if they order something.

I've registered using the e-mail I registered with Xisto, I've posted over 5 posts, and it's been over a week and I have a $0.00 balance. ^_^ Is there something I'm missing? I don't mean to be a baby about this, but then again, I'm not earning anything for my posts anymore...(Figured I'd post this here as opposed to PM'ing Opaque or any of the staff to allow for this question to be answered by anyone instead of bogging specific people. :lol: )

I've registered using the e-mail I registered with Xisto, I've posted over 5 posts, and it's been over a week and I have a $0.00 balance. ^_^
Is there something I'm missing? I don't mean to be a baby about this, but then again, I'm not earning anything for my posts anymore...

(Figured I'd post this here as opposed to PM'ing Opaque or any of the staff to allow for this question to be answered by anyone instead of bogging specific people. :lol: )

You don't have myCent next to your name so you aren't on the new system yet. Are you sure you used the same e-mail. You said you made over five posts and waited a week so you should be on. The only thing I can think off is a typo in the email address.

Before registering to Xisto - Support my my Xisto account was showing Earned: $16.07Then I got registered with the same email ID around a month back. But after that Xisto - Support didn't reflect my earning which was in Xisto i.e. $16.07But due to my postings, my myCENT increased and reached 100 cents then $1 was credited to my account in Xisto - Support.But still $16.07 is missing.I have also raised a ticket for this issue, but Opaque asked me to check the pinned topics here. But unfortunately I didn't found any thing here.Anyone having similar problem please guide me.

Darn, it would seem that this new system didn't save me from my negative credit. Just thought I'd let you guys know. Oh well. *posts around a bit*I do like the way this is going to work. Even if we don't have enough myCENTs the price is still really cheap! I love it!

Before registering to Xisto - Support my my Xisto account was showing Earned: $16.07Then I got registered with the same email ID around a month back. But after that Xisto - Support didn't reflect my earning which was in Xisto i.e. $16.07

But due to my postings, my myCENT increased and reached 100 cents then $1 was credited to my account in Xisto - Support.
But still $16.07 is missing.

I have also raised a ticket for this issue, but Opaque asked me to check the pinned topics here. But unfortunately I didn't found any thing here.
Anyone having similar problem please guide me.

Your hosting credits do not reflect on how much you earn when you initially signed up as it is based off your post count, after you register then you will start earning. That is what I think your asking in your post is about if not provide a bit more information.

Darn, it would seem that this new system didn't save me from my negative credit. Just thought I'd let you guys know. Oh well. *posts around a bit*
I do like the way this is going to work. Even if we don't have enough myCENTs the price is still really cheap! I love it!

If your referring to your hosting credits then no you will still have the same amount of hosting credits since your initial earnings will be based on how many posts you have.

True I hate having negative points so i started to post and now im trying to keep mine above 10 credits and it isworking very well for me.

Your hosting credits do not reflect on how much you earn when you initially signed up as it is based off your post count, after you register then you will start earning. That is what I think your asking in your post is about if not provide a bit more information.If your referring to your hosting credits then no you will still have the same amount of hosting credits since your initial earnings will be based on how many posts you have.

SM you didn't got my question. I already know what you have said. But the admins have understood my problem and it is solved now. Thanks Opaque.

Earnings from all our previous postings is also credited but in my case I didn't got this credits from old posting, that was what I was asking.

This is a very good idea especially for those who are looking for a little bit more than what is offered in the free web hosting account. I am sure it is also good for attracting new users to the forum itself as now there is about three thousand more reasons to post here. Very nice touch by counting all of our old posts as well. :lol: Great job overall on the system, I look forward to using it.

Good job guy's one question though how come some people have the little coins things and some don't have it by there name with the rest of there information like posts, member number ect.

Only hosted members have this feature as they have been approved for hosting based off of their quality of posts and ability to stay active on the forum. This is another benefit of becoming a hosted member as then you can take advantage of the myCent features.

Ok i was thinking of creating new post for this but i have questions that i think i can get answers in this thread:1) Xisto - Web Hosting changed the plans , so what about plana,planb and if they're no longer active then why not merge existing customers to Logic Plan?2) is Mycents program optional? i mean if we don't remain active on forum, this will affect mycent area and that could affect hosting site/domain, so is mycent optional or will be compulsory in future? i have more questions but will post once this basic questions get answered. :)

Ok i was thinking of creating new post for this but i have questions that i think i can get answers in this thread:
1) Xisto - Web Hosting changed the plans , so what about plana,planb and if they're no longer active then why not merge existing customers to Logic Plan?

Yes, PlanA , PlanB are not in use now(for new members). You can select anything you want from logic plan. Everybody will have to shift to logic plan. The existing plans will be discontinued in future. But no one knows the exact time.

2) is Mycents program optional? i mean if we don't remain active on forum, this will affect mycent area and that could affect hosting site/domain, so is mycent optional or will be compulsory in future?

MyCents are optional if you want to pay using different method like PayPal etc... But if you want free hosting myCents are must. You will earn myCents for every post. If you have enough myCents in your account for future payments you can remain inactive for some time. You inactivity doesn't affect myCents.
Edited by xpress (see edit history)