xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V3.0 Online [resolved] Free Web Hosting, Domains, Dedicated IP, Digital Certificate, Managed

I honestly believe that this totally ROCKS! I signed up with Xisto yesterday and my account is still pending. Cant wait to start my hosting with the new credit system. Go MyCENT! Its wicked, seems like real money just for posting? Wicked OpaQue, thanks!

Congrats! I see $3 already :-) Have fun .. Happy shopping!

@OpaQue... I have to admit the new system sounds a lot better then the old one, but from my experience it is a lot harder to get 1 day of hosting. For a post I did on the old system I would have gotten points for at least a month and a half or two. On the new system I got points for a little more then half a month. Is it something planned? Because is sure making life a lot more difficult.What hits me is the fact that if you double the size of a post you don't get double the amount of points - which kind of promotes spaming. I make one maybe 2 very long posts on a weekly basis so this system really disadvantages me.PS: I have to admit I got ~24 $ right from the beginning for I am a very old member with quite a few posts. But once those will be out (in a year or so) I will have a very difficult time to keep my hosting.

I have to admit this forum is great. As for those who have a problem with your myCENT earnings. Maybe your posts aren't filled with enough quality content. Remember that Content is King! I find trying to help out others as I have been helped is a big motivator. Good luck, good posting and good night.

@OpaQue... I have to admit the new system sounds a lot better then the old one, but from my experience it is a lot harder to get 1 day of hosting. For a post I did on the old system I would have gotten points for at least a month and a half or two. On the new system I got points for a little more then half a month. Is it something planned? Because is sure making life a lot more difficult.
What hits me is the fact that if you double the size of a post you don't get double the amount of points - which kind of promotes spaming. I make one maybe 2 very long posts on a weekly basis so this system really disadvantages me.

PS: I have to admit I got ~24 $ right from the beginning for I am a very old member with quite a few posts. But once those will be out (in a year or so) I will have a very difficult time to keep my hosting.

Please refer to these two topics adriantc about the MyCent losses and how to recover them.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/63288-help-with-mycents-seems-i-am-losing-some/

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/63258-mycents-glitch-resolved/

Sorry if this is mentioned previous in this thread, but are we allowed to have affiliates? And if so I am sure there are some special rules for this? I think I remember that links like that are not allowed here at Trap, so how are the rules?

Sorry if this is mentioned previous in this thread, but are we allowed to have affiliates? And if so I am sure there are some special rules for this? I think I remember that links like that are not allowed here at Trap, so how are the rules?

Yes you can have affiliates but it would defeat the purpose of posting your referral link on the forums, the most common way is to add the link into the search engines and of course give them to people you know who are looking for hosting.

This confuses me greatly :S None of my post seam to gain me any credits? Should I not get some for posting? I have to say the old system was alot simpilar 0.o.

You need to first register an account at https://support.xisto.com/

make sure the email that you use on that account is the same as your Xisto email. Once you have done that, wait a little bit and then all post will be transfered into mycent :)

I wish we could delete our posts. Sorry about this, the dude above already replied. :)

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Hi to every1 I am alot of confused although the forum is great but i am having difficulty finding the hosting credit on my forum index page.....Can you some1 please show me the exact location where can i find the hosting credits part.....And also i wanted to know that hosting credit and my cent are same or different and if different where is hosting credit amount located.....I was able to find myCENT but no hosting credit..

Hosting credits were used for hosting here. It is no more. myCents is the latest version of those hosting credits. Thats why no credits display at index page. Forget about them. Just concentrate on earning more myCents. You'll earn myCents for your posts. And post count doesn't matter here. Big posts earn more myCents and small posts less. So start posting. You can use your myCents to buy hosting or domains. :P

Edited by xpress (see edit history)

How much myCents do you get per post or per topic, is it based on words?

It is based on how long your posts are and the quality of your posts. For example, one post of 100 words is better than 5 posts of 20 words. There are some sections of the forums that don't earn myCENTs, and these are clearly marked. Also, your myCENTs can take a few hours to update after you make a post, so don't be worried if they don't instantly appear.

On your profile and when you post down there in red it shows your mycents, now if you get over 100 mycents it sends $1 to your xisto account, and shows your total earnings in green above your mycents when you post. Of course, if you use any of your earnings it doesn't always show whats in your xisto account, just how much you've earned in total. For example, mine says I've earned $8, but I only have $6 in my account because I purchased hosting already. I hope that helps Lonebyrd.edited typos

Edited by Zeyomie (see edit history)