xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Mycents Glitch [resolved]

I know admin are aware of this and some members as well but right now MyCent's is in a glitch at the moment that when you post your losing MyCents instead of earning and I would advise everyone who sees this happening to post in this topic so admin are aware of who to credit. Don't put outrageous amounts either just keep track of what you been missing so far.post-1218-1229033904_thumb.pngTo make things easier you must provide an image to your mycents lost like the one I provided above.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

I know admin are aware of this and some members as well but right now MyCent's is in a glitch at the moment that when you post your losing MyCents instead of earning and I would advise everyone who sees this happening to post in this topic so admin are aware of who to credit. Don't put outrageous amounts either just keep track of what you been missing so far.

post-1218-1229033904_thumb.png

To make things easier you must provide an image to your mycents lost like the one I provided above.

oh?
Things are funky after I decided to visit this site for old time sake.
well, at least you don't have negative credits..., now you have 0 :)
is it possible you went over the possible points? :)

Uh no, as there is a problem with MyCents and I was told by OpaQue that he was working on something and so this negative MyCents would be fixed.

Umm.. editing script to detect SPAM :-) and give a lot more MyCENTS. I think I m almost done :-) Well, Michaels 15 USD drop confirmed that my script was working perfectly. :) Anyway, most of the credits will be added back with Bigger Bonus!Happy New Year & Christmas! :)

Anyway, most of the credits will be added back with Bigger Bonus!
Happy New Year & Christmas! :)

Oh..Thats why I lost some mycents yesterday.....and now my xisto dollars increased suddenly :)
Thank you so much OpaQue for Bigger Bonus :D ..........and Advance Happy New Year and Christmas for you too... :D
Edited by xpress (see edit history)

GASP! :D why oh why must I be a target of this spam I don't know anything about :), still short 1100 MyCents though OpaQue. Psssh spam what lies that is :) and I think the bugs need a bit more work on that spam detection though :D.

Well my MyCENT count is still Zero,i dont know why. I think i lost mycents in that downtime as well :D. Anyway is there any chance that myCent will show count above :). It's freeze over ZERO, oh i can understand Winter and Snow but how long it will freeze for that ZERO. :)

Edited by mahesh2k (see edit history)

Thank you for the fix! I was -3.97 in myCENT for a couple of days and was starting to get worried. Glad I waited and gave you a chance to fix this opaque.Now to figure out what's happening to my hosting application but I'll post separately about that.

Edited by moogie (see edit history)