xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V3.0 Online [resolved] Free Web Hosting, Domains, Dedicated IP, Digital Certificate, Managed

I'm not able to see "myCent", either in my Profile and my posts ... weird.

You followed the instructions?If you are registered you only need to register on the Billing and Support area,which can be found here: https://support.xisto.com/ Remember!You should register with the same email like the email you used to register on this forum.For example i registered with myuser@gmail.com and then i registered to the B&S area with the email myuser@gmail.com...So you need to write correctly the same email.After that you need to post,and wait few hours while the Billing and Support Area site will load your data and add to database.

@Karlo, is your email on forums and Xisto - Support/billing same ? If not then you've to register with same email address(the one with which you signed up on forums). 5-8 posts after this change you'll see the mycents updating on your account. Hope this helps.

I see...I haven't been to Xisto for a long time... I thought it's automatic and depends on the length of the posts.

I see...I haven't been to Xisto for a long time... I thought it's automatic and depends on the length of the posts.

It is... I presume that you already have a hosting area in Xisto's Client and Billing Area? If you haven't already, you should register, but since you came here in 2004 with more than six hundred posts, I am thinking that your xisto account might have been deleted, especially if you have been inactive since 2004.

However, you must keep in mind that myCENTS was down for the past few weeks... or was it only one week? It seemed such a long time... but anyway, this might also be a problem for you... just send in a support ticket and have everything check. Or you can go to the Xisto's Knowledgebase and see if you can find any helpful information to help you there.

My myCENTS arent synching with my account, can someone help?

Well, as I said to karlo, myCENTS has been down for a while, so it would not have appeared for the past few days even if you have registered at Xisto's Client Billing and Support area.
However, I can see the myCENTS under your name now, so maybe it is working. I don't know whether you have had myCENTS under your name when you posted your post, but myCENTS have only been updated recently in the previous few hours, so if you haven't already had the red myCENTS under your name, then there it is now...

But if the problem of synching you are talking about actually means that all the credited a hundred myCENTS that you earned had gone somewhere instead or your own Xisto's Support and Billing account, then make sure that the email addresses that you have put in both your Xisto forums account and the Xisto's Support and Billing account is correct and the same. If the problem still persists, then send in a support ticket for help. :P

You can do that with the "Submit Ticket" button on the right hand side bar of the page. :P Good luck.

This MyCents thing isnt working, its been on the same number for days no matter how many posts I make. Its been stuck at 53.

Check it now. :P If I recall correctly before I press the "Add reply" button to reply to your posts, it is now at 0.73 myCENTS, meaning that it is now updated!!! Hurray!!! Hurray!!!

Have faith in Xisto, my friend. :)

MyCents (Credit system 3.0) is much, much better then the old system by a long shot. There is so much you can get through this system that just was not possible through the previous one. In addition, you don't have to wait 1-2 days to get approved by a staff member. You still have to wait for your MYcent to get added to your account, but the time difference is much faster this time around :P

so where's the free "myname.trap17.com" account? do i need to fill out something to activate it? where's the form? When I checked my xisto account, it still says zero dollars, you need to order first... when i checked the order link, it showed me the packages, but none whatsoever about a "free subdomain website - if you have enough posts - to have enough mycents - to have enough usd - ....."I mean... do i need to buy a domain name first? I don't have 10 dollars. Please help me... I'm starting to get really confused. Thanks and more power.

so where's the free "myname.trap17.com" account? do i need to fill out something to activate it? where's the form? When I checked my xisto account, it still says zero dollars, you need to order first... when i checked the order link, it showed me the packages, but none whatsoever about a "free subdomain website - if you have enough posts - to have enough mycents - to have enough usd - ....."I mean... do i need to buy a domain name first? I don't have 10 dollars. Please help me... I'm starting to get really confused. Thanks and more power.

In the first post of this topic, you'll see a section labeled:

Existing Members: "Do I have to order a new Package of Hosting? What about my old Package?"

Within that section you'll see the text "How to Order xxx.trap17.com." The link provided under it will guide you through the ordering process and how to request for a sub-domain.

the simplest way as i think catch hold of any admin and ask him or her politely to do it for you if he is free and having enough time to spare on you then he might get it done within no time but if there is not enough time then he will send you back to this thread anyways try asking the admins

Yeah its a bit confusing as well but I try my best to answer your questions
1. No you will still be earning your hosting credits but you will also be earning cents as well, so you working on earning two different things while only your hosting credits go down while your cents accumalate.

2. I believe the earning rate is quite different for myCENT's then it is for your hosting credits, although quality posting is more important then ever I don't believe the two are tied together. That is a guess though since I don't know what the ratio is at this time but that is the reason to ask questions and those who know it, the admin, will be able to explain everything.

3. No it is for everyone, just like I explain in your first question as you post you will earn cents, so regardless how many hosting credits you have your cents will accumlate over time and will only be deducted if you posts a Xisto - Web Hosting plan or top level domain.

your last question yes, if yo uwant to earn myCENTS you need to register through the billing site in order to accumlate money through your posting.

MyCents goes negative i know why but i dont know how will i get them positive

is it required to make post or reply

i dont know how will i get them positiveis it required to make post or reply

To get out of negative myCENTs just make good quality posts that follow the rules. You generally get negative myCENTs if moderators/admins have to edit or delete your posts (often for copying stuff without Quote tags) so just follow the rules and we'll have no need to fix your posts :)

You still earn myCENTs in the normal way, but they're going to paying off your negative balance rather than adding to a positive one. Once you're back into positive numbers then you'll start seeing them transfer over to your billing account when you have over 100.