xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V3.0 Online [resolved] Free Web Hosting, Domains, Dedicated IP, Digital Certificate, Managed

I went to Xisto and saw that i do have a $10.00 balance there. Just one question, am I able to use the credits earned there to open a website whether I post here or there? Since there is the Xisto billing area I am assuming that i can use it to get hosted no matter where I post, but I just want to be sure.

I went to Xisto and saw that i do have a $10.00 balance there. Just one question, am I able to use the credits earned there to open a website whether I post here or there? Since there is the Xisto billing area I am assuming that i can use it to get hosted no matter where I post, but I just want to be sure.

Yes, you can use the funds earned from Trap and Asta.. Even though you have two accounts (one at Trap and another at Xisto) the client area panel remains one as you are using only ONE email address for all 3.

Is their a certain forum you do not Earn MyCENTS as I have been posting and It hasent been adding up :) .

There are areas where you don't earn myCENTs. These are the sections of the forum marked as having no post count, so you should be able to see which ones they are on the index page.

Also, it can take a few hours for your myCENTs to get added from each post. So, if you make a post now, you might not see the myCENTs for 2 or 3 hours.

And on the Cilent Area It shows I have no Funds. Is that Right?

You currently have 11 cents. Only whole dollar amounts are transferred across (ie. once you have over 100 myCENTs). Once you have 100+ myCENTs, there will be a delay before they are tranferred to your billing account. You will receive an email to say they have been tranferred though.

hey its great man..................my cents rocks and also its the best...........but can u please add some more features like speed up your post or something like that..........i am just giving some suggestions..................hope so will consider it

ok but how long will it take for the credits to get converted into centsand for new users how long is it before they start accumulating credits

plzz clear these doubts thank you

I have seen this question a lot anyway I will answer it for you.
You need 100+ my cents to get them converted to a dollar for your Xisto account.
How much your earn per post depends on the quality of your post you may even earn 1 dollar in 1 post which would be best.
Once you have 100+ my cents it will say ready next to the script and will go to a dollar next time the my cents script updates which is around every 4 hours.
Hope I helped!
- Ash.

The best system on any forum i saw in my life. It's very good, it makes this forum so unique and perfect. Is there any table or list where are listed all the ways you can earn mycents.. I know that you get cents by posting (big posts), popularity of the topics...But does anyone haves a list, where all ways to earn cents are listed

BeSSiaN, not to worry. Are you familiar with US currency?$ <-- this sign indicates dollars.A penny/cent (the equivalent of a MyCent), is a fraction of a dollar; specifically 1/100.You currently have 24.72/100, meaning you have earned approximately 25 cents thusfar and about a quarter of a dollar.When you earn 100/100, or greater, then Xisto will update your earnings, based upon the value in dollars.This number will not be updated again until after you have earned another 100/100.Please bear in mind that your earnings may seem slower if you are making smaller posts like the one I see here. MyCents 3.0 judges your earnings on a lot of factors, with the quantity of your posts one of the least taken into consideration.Good luck!