xisto Community
PinQ

Gmail Or Hotmail Gmail vs Hotmal

What's better Gmail or Hotmail??  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I havn't tried Gmail yet but i'm really starting starting to hate hotmail.

how do you sign up for gmail? when i tried it said it was a beta thing n wasnt letting just anybody sign up

131543[/snapback]

You need to be invited for it, if you want send me a mail and I'll give you an invite... (Google gave like 50 invites to a lot of people) florisjuh at gmail dot com..

Definitely GMAIL. I never have liked hotmail. just not for me i guess. WIth all the space gmail provides and all who would refuse. Plus with its search features, it rocks

no wonder, g-mail they currently offering 2113 MB free space for storage and that still increasing. hotmail contain a load of banner adv around the site that make 56k modem users takes years to login. And gmail offer a funtion called "filter" it allowed you to set certain email address that send you incoming mail to a certain folder.

Gmail would certainly be the best comparing both the services, space and ads-free... Gmail provides better view of the mail box and now is widely use even it hasnt gone public...

Hands down i would choose GMAIL. GMAIL is more efficient and you don't have to worry about emails not getting sent. Good emails getting thrown into your junk mail. It takes more time going through your junk mail to make sure the good stuff wasn't thrown in there than it does to check your actual incoming mail. GMAIL by a landslide

Gmail is good. I like it and still support it. But not all body can use it. Only trusted people can use like using e-mail invite.This is a good managed system that controll quality services and customer.

Hands down gmail has to be my favorite. It has more space but that's just not what i like about it. It has the fast reply thingy so it doesn't really load on a new page when i click a link to reply. Its just simple and straightforward. THe design is simple...

personally, i hate both of them! but if i had to choose i would most definatly go with Gmail, there is practiclly no ads and as a few have said, the design is smooth and easy..but with hotmail they load really slow, and just the design of it is strange..with all of the tabs at the top...i would choose gmail anyday, but then again i also love yahoo over all of them!

personally, i hate both of them! but if i had to choose i would most definatly go with Gmail, there is practiclly no ads and as a few have said, the design is smooth and easy..but with hotmail they load really slow, and just the design of it is strange..with all of the tabs at the top...i would choose gmail anyday, but then again i also love yahoo over all of them!

Why do you love Yahoo over both of them?
..with their giant ads?

No competition at all, google mail whipes out Hotmail with easy in essense of space features and speed. Not to mention Hotmail is buggered with ads, while gmail only has a few relevant Google adsense ads. Also with Google introducing Gmail Talk right into your mailbox Gmail has outdone hotmail. Who needs MSN Messenger, when you can talk right away with all your Google Talk friends from
https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=
https://mail.google.com/mail/

? :huh:

Well this is hardly a question...Gmail is faster, more space, better functions, simpler look, more functions, better support team - well it is just better!I think that comparing gmail with others is just not necesary enymore because gmail is far ahead from all of them and all this talking is of no use...greetz