xisto Community
PinQ

Gmail Or Hotmail Gmail vs Hotmal

What's better Gmail or Hotmail??  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you know that everyone from other countries like croatia and so this mean NOT USA/Canada etc. have only 2mb and no 250 but then you have no ads! Really interesting so we have registered under Florida and we have 250 mb :P it's nice I use gmail also and is true is much faster, space is not the biggest advantage :D I have never used more than 20mb B)

I have not tried using Gmail since it came out of Beta testing and i was just wondering how the availability is on it. I know that sometimes hotmail has trouble recieving emails from different websites but it also has the strongest spam filter that i have ever experienced. Is there mush spam that gets through Gmail into your inbox?

I would have to say gmail, even though gmail doesnt have the support and the history that hotmail had i like the spam protection, storage, and features on gmail. Hotmail i used for a while and i got my account hacked. gmail can only be reached by invites which i like alot for now so we dont get just anyone signing up for it when they really dont need it. Though in the future make it public so you can attract more people and get more traffic. (like google doesnt get enough traffic)

I think most people now have accounts on both Gmail and Hotmail. Both work fine for me, but personally I prefer Hotmail simply because I have used it for a few years and I haven't had any problems with it at all. I get no junk mail, and the Hotmail design is better in my opinion. I don't even use my Gmail account that much, I just use it for sending and recieving important e-mails and then I use my Hotmail account for everything else like sending and recieving e-mails from friends, family etc.

Hotmail has very cute interface. But small space. Actually, I haven't got the 250 MB! Only got still 2 MB!

GMail has a not-that-cute interface but faster than Hotmail and Big Space.

Gmail all the way!1 gig of space I'll never use, and 30 spam e-mails never touch my inbox every day! Could you ask for more? I used to use hotmail and every spam e-mail got through. Actually, it filtered out some of my e-mails from friends and family!I use my gmail invites on myself mostly, to set-up new accts for use for business, or such. I couldn't ask for more, (except a larger file size limit or none at all)Panda

I definitely think Gmail is better! I also like Gmail's layout better, and the search, and a lot more. I've heard that Hotmail's been upgrading accounts to 250 MB, but mine's still at 2MB, and I've had my account for...about 3 years now. Plus, I get too much spam (So much that I have to set it to receive email from people on my contact list) I don't really use my hotmail account anymore, anyway. I only still have it so that I don't have to change email addresses for MSN Messenger.I'd say Hotmail is probably my least favorite email provider out there. I've had quite a few before.

gmail sends mail instantly but hotmail takes minutes i think gmails coming out to public very soon because it us starting to give away lots of invites i got 100 in total

47011[/snapback]

Me on my first account on GMail, after giving all of my 6 invites, i got 50. On my 2nd account in GMail, I got 50 ... 100 all in all :D

When will GMail go out in public?

I definitely think Gmail is better!  I also like Gmail's layout better, and the search, and a lot more.  I've heard that Hotmail's been upgrading accounts to 250 MB, but mine's still at 2MB, and I've had my account for...about 3 years now.  Plus, I get too much spam (So much that I have to set it to receive email from people on my contact list) I don't really use my hotmail account anymore, anyway.  I only still have it so that I don't have to change email addresses for MSN Messenger.

I'd say Hotmail is probably my least favorite email provider out there.  I've had quite a few before.

46990[/snapback]

Me too. My Hotmail account is still 2 MB... Use Ad Muncher to remove the ads!

I use both hotmail and gmail but i would rather use gmail due to the fact that my hotmail account gets way too much spam. i havent gotten any spam email at my gmail account. and the ads in hotmail suck. why would they need so many terrible ads. Gmail has one ad and i think that 1 ad is plenty for it. so i will have to go with gmail for my pick