xisto Community
PinQ

Gmail Or Hotmail Gmail vs Hotmal

What's better Gmail or Hotmail??  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

oh and you can use your gmail account with msn messenger btw

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes i know you can use it with gmail but the hassle of adding all my contacts again is not worth it, anyways anybody who wants gmail tell me i have quite a few invites to spare and nobody to givem too :rolleyes:

Why is this even open for discussion? LOL! Lets see, 250MB with loads of spam, and everything owned by our nice money-milking machine billy gates! or on the other hand, free 1 GB mailbox (and hard drive) for everyone (if you get an invite that is) with virtually no spam.I know there are ads with Gmail (but not the bothering kind), so Im staying with Gmail! I sont use much MSN anyways.. to busy working

I agree with X3r0x, how can you even compare Gmail to Hotmail? I mean comparing Gmail to Hotmail is like comparing a Maserati to a car in the junkyard. No question.Google took over email.. next, the world!

Actually, I think hotmail is better, because it has chat and the calendar service, and you can register for it anytime you want! Also you stil have 250 MB. Although I use Gmail, I still don't think that Hotmail is that bad. At least it's better than yahoo (I think), but yahoo also has a yahoo briefcase, so it's all even!

GMail is rocks !! 1 GB storage will keep your text forever until Google die :) (never!)No Ads like Yahoo or Hotmail. Just text made it fatest.Nice features.What if internet without "G" ?? :rolleyes: Thanks

i chose gmail because it gives 1gb, and it's easier to find out everything.also, i think google will develope a messenger, so it doesn't matter MSNm for me. anyway, i have both accounts, ;P

GMAIL IS BEtter THAN HOTMAIL .xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGmail offers but capacity and better speed.And you can use gmail drive...GMAIL POW4H!!!!THANK YOU !!!BYE !!!

Yes,I write very fast and me like words... But I mean what your you have said...ThanK you for reading !!!IT REMEMBERSGMAIL IS BETTER THAN HOTMAIL !!! xDDDGMAIL CAPACITY : 1 GBHOTMAIL CAPACITY: 250 MBIS VERY DIFERENT !!!BYE !!!

hotmail is not slow now, but there are too much crap ads in hotmail. I like gmail but it bothers me that it is still beta and may never hit publick, which means it could dispear any day, although I don't think it will happen until google is broke.

I Think gmail is faster

hotmail web servise is very slow

and 250 Mb

is very Small Space

gmail is better

38681[/snapback]

I didn't vote for gmail nor for hotmail. I think they both have their advantages. Even if gmail gives you a bigger amount of space, hotmail has a better lay-out and it has a usefull connection with the MSN-products or "affilities?" When using MSN messenger, you get a notice in case you receive mail at hotmail. That's a plus point in my opinion. I dislike the abundance of options to sort unwanted mail etc... and also the page loading slow.... But hey, we can't complain, can we?, it's free! :P

for me i use hotmail all the time. I had many troubles with Gmail when they first started out. My account kept gettin deleted for no apparent reason and many of my emails were deleted. Gmail may have a bigger mailbox but with hotmail 250mg is only for unopened email. If its opened then it does not count towards your megabyte usage :P:D I would definately go with hotmail over any other source.