xisto Community
PinQ

Gmail Or Hotmail Gmail vs Hotmal

What's better Gmail or Hotmail??  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would most definately go with good ol' gmail. I have been using the service for quite some time now and must say that I am fully impressed and have no problems whatsoever. What's cool is that you can get the shell extension and use your gmail account as a free online locker/storage space. I would highly recommend signing up for gmail to those that have not yet taken advantage of the opportunity.

Hotmail was a very good and very valueable for me but just before the coming of Gmail . Hotmail is good but it took much time to login as compare to Gmail , it storage is nothing as compared to Hotmail , and I think so Gmail is more secure than Hotmail. As I got my Gmail account , believe me I really for got my Hotmail account for a long time. Gmail is the best , because it is very easy , quick,trusty one and a cool service. Simply ?GMAIL IS THE BEST?

if only compare with gmail and hotmail not google and msn(or microsoft),i think gmail is better than hotmail,the most advantage is its capacity which also user noticed.the similar between them,use email address we can link and share other services,for instance,my google/msn,google page/msn spaces,google talk/messager...and so on.

I like Gmail because it has 2 gigabytes of space and still growing! :lol: Also hotmail has 250mb space. <_< How do I know? I have Hotmail and gmail. But I never use Hotmail.

I have to vote for Gmail. It's simple, fast, provides lots of space, and its easy to navigate. The only thing I do not like about it is the fact that you can't create folders to put certain emails in, instead you get the damn stars that don't do much except identify them better.Hotmail use to be good, then it just started to get slow for me and then I got a new Live version of it and hate it ever since then. I think I had to change it to the newer version and said the hell with hotmail ever since.

gmail is difinately the better one especially if you don't want to pay for it !!!! It is all good and well to get a 250 mb inbox that is more than enough but why when you need to pay for it i would rather just use the gmail which has almost 3 g of storage and it is much quicker than hotmail and has a much better search or should i say it has a search facility so you can find mails you want quickly and easily. For the moment i will stay with gmail if hotmail ever gives the 250mb accounts away for free i might consider it <_<

Out of 3 popular free email providers (hotmail, yahoo, gmail) hotmail has the lowest and is slow to load up and GMail give you a wounderful 2GB of space. Hotmail even gives you 25mb of space for the first 30 days! :)

Gmail is the BEST. Although i sometimes have trouble login in and out. Theres sometimes some kind of loop that keeps going on for ever and never logs in/out. Besides that, Gmail is better than any other company!

Agree.. Gmail is better than other mails and other company...and also have more than 1 GB space.. and is countingIt is also faster than other mails... i had problem with other emails, i was loggin in to the account and it was slow.. so i went to ask my friend.