xisto Community
PinQ

Gmail Or Hotmail Gmail vs Hotmal

What's better Gmail or Hotmail??  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like gmail a little better than hotmail. I recently recievied a gmail invitation from my friend and i havent been on hotmail maybe 2 times since. And hotmail has 250 MB :D

First thing first,hotmail starts with 2mb and gmail with 1gb. The difference is 1022mb, so that means that gmail has 512 more space.Gmail has labels and filters that i have never seen before and always wanted to use feature like that!!!Hotmail has so many users that you need 30 munites to come up with a user name, if you had gmail you could use i_always_wanted_this@gmail.com email adress.One thing that gmail does not have and hotmail does is text formating(like bold, underline, color...), but that is not important to many people. I would say that 95% does not need it.My vote is Gmail!!!

Gmail anyday.Gmail loads faster. Easy to navigate and retrieve old mails.Most importantly, the feature of 'conversations' is unique and that is what like Gmail most for!

i would ahve to say Gmail. I love gmail...i love the way its set up.It has also become very useful as i now can check old emails just by searching...whereas before i would have just deleted them and be screwed later on.I would advise anyone who can use gmial to use it....so much better than hotmail - IMB inbox storage :D

Gmail is definately better than Hotmail. Someone like GMail or not one thing is very clear - it is due to GMail only that our yahoo and hotmail inbox are now 250 MB.

i would say hotmail because its messenger makes it easy to stay in contact with people and i use it every day so its also efficient. :D

55720[/snapback]

You can use MSN messenger with any mailed it is not necessary to use only hotmail.

i don't beleive someone would vote for hotmail!!!at least yahoo or gmail would have been a more viable alternative.hotmail is full of spam, and half the time it doesn't work.Gmail all the way!!!!!!!!! :D

I like gmail because of its speed and looks. Hotmail is very slow. I used to use hotmail for everything till I got gmail POP3. It is very fast downloading the mail to Outlook Express too. Overall I think Gmail is much better. But I really miss the size feature in Gmail. :D

Apart from my lack of sympathy to Microsoft, I wonder why should we use a mail of 250mb (only 2 mean mb a months ago) when we can use gmail with 1 gb and we can use it also as pop mail and it works with messenger as well.No doubt :D