xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

<_<  :blink:  i was using shyper, and then looked up some rating host site, and found this thingy..

Me to , i was using shyper.Than I found Xisto on some free hosting list.

When I saw features : CP , MySql , CGI , SubDomains....... i thnik that was a dream :)

But that's real !!

Me to , i was using shyper.Than I found Xisto on some free hosting list.

When I saw features : CP , MySql , CGI , SubDomains....... i thnik that was a dream <_<

But that's real !!

Yes, this is real, filipc.

You are same as me. I was also at shyper before it went crashing!

i was googling arround for some good free web host <_< and found a list of them, landed on this site and found that it has a good community setup and not to say that is just needs 10 posts to start up with so got into it. :blink: Hoping to get hosting pretty soon.

I came across a review on the following freewebhosting site.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The reviews were good, my intuitions tingled, and i'm looking for a place to experiment with my site. I figured i'd check it out.

I don't really understand the forum requirement, but i generally enjoy forums so this might just work out.

cya around.

I don't really understand the forum requirement, but i generally enjoy forums so this might just work out.
cya around.

Hey, the forum requirements are simple.
Straight. No illegal links or discussions. Help and get help. Create a good happy community.

If u want hosting, just make 10 good posts and there you are!

i forgot what the website was, but i just casually checked the forums, and this one dude was like praising this website like crazy, so I came here and signed up 2 c what it was all about.... pretty sweet from what I've experienced so far....