xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

i just found this site today. I was looking for a good free web hosting site. I searched on google then found a site that had a listing of a bunch of sites. This site had the highest rating so i decided to check it out. It looks pretty nice :)

I had an account with shyper.com but when I couldn't log in for more than 2 weeks I thought: that's the limit! And I still can't log in, so that makes it three weeks :) Unbelievable!I'm glad I've searched another free webhost (via free-webhosts.com) so I could discover the advances of Xisto. Now I'm quite sure it's my final destination.. Respect! :)

Actually, I was looking around for a quality hosting service in another forum. It seems that Xisto has a lot of support and even more in the way of telling me to use them. So, I'm gonig to give it a whirl and see where it takes me. This forum (and the idea behind it) is a good idea, a way to keep the community giving back...

I found Xisto through one of my favorite sites to look for hosting and other tid-bits.. It had a very high member rating and I liked the features offered. The actual site that had the reviews didn't have Xisto ranked very high, but the members sure did. I would trust that over one persons opinion anyday... So, here I am; hosted, chatting and having a blast... :) Later, -- J.

i was using freewebs.com but the hosting there sucked, so i decided it was time for a new hosting server that was free of course. So i decided to use google, and i found this handy web hosting server.

HiI am very new(Beginner) at server side programming (PHP) and mysql. I have basically been through a couple of books and played around offline on my hard drive. I checked freewebspace.net and in the forums there discovered a link to Xisto among others.I actually ended up with 16 free hosts and visited them all and rated them based on what they provided, posts required(When applied), the general look of their interface, easy to use or not and if a set up fee was required.Xisto ended up at the top spot and i have decided to go with it.Patrick

I found Xisto though Xisto, actually. They referred it as an alternative to thier own hosting, for less technical stuff. Xisto I found though the directory free-webhosts.com.

I was just seaching for a hosting site that let you use ftp uploading and I ran into this site. Is this a good site for ftp uploading? Cause i'm trying to use a auction thingy that has scripts and stuff. I'm new to that stuff.