xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I wanted to find a good and reliable webhost, which is quite fast.I searched from free-webhosts.com and didn't find anything good then i started seaching from forums and i looked all sites that seemed good. then i found a link to Xisto and i came here, joined the forum and i started to like this place very much and now i'm not planning on leaving :)Xisto is really good!

I was searching for a free web host on the various host review websites. Then on one (Sorry I have forgotten the name of website) I have found it . I liked it and come here. Now I am pretty happy here. Satisfied.

1st . by google.comi searched for " free webhost"2cd, i Got the web "http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, i searched from the "best free host " from the site of "free-webhosts.com"4d, i gotta so much results 5th, i tried tried , hard for it.then i gotta to "Xisto.com"it,s really fast & Good.i will never be leaving.:)

I was searching for a good free webhosting account at a webhosting search engine and I saw Trap 17 at the top of their review list. and TADAAA i am here. while chatting with the Admin at yahoo messenger he asked me how i came accross Trap 17, I said that it was from the site and when i check the site again Trap 17 was deleted on their database. :)

As usual, I found Xisto using a free hosting directory site... I and found FR and T first, but I should warn you, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER use them. Their server is down usually around 50% of the day, no joke. Very annoying! That's why I'm posting right now, to get the heck off their service. Hopefully this place will be much better! :)

i found out about Xisto @ bnet on starcraft. we wanted a webhosting for free and he suggest comeing here which i think one of the best considertion he ever made snice he get everything else wrong. :)

I found Xisto at free-webhosts.com, I clicked the user/reviews button and Xisto was all the way at the top. After reading the reviews, I thought, I'll give it a shot. And it looks wonderful so far.

I found Xisto on another forum of another host. And presumable they got kicked out for advertising. But thanks to him I found trap. Because I've been on those freewebhosting dot coms site and i've never seen thsi site before. I'm glad that guy did that. Oh i wrote a review for yall guys.