xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I was on another forum, and a friend mentioned it in his post when someone complained about not having enough freespace on his old website host. My friend told him about this place, I was lurking, saw the topic, and eureka!

I was reading a 'Free host' topic at vortexed.net, and this place was mentioned as being one of the best, so I came to have a look and liked what I saw... so here I am!

When I was browsing the The Fanlistings, i went onto the links page where they have all the hosts, and that's where I found Xisto. Purely by chance!

I was hosted on 100webspace, but then happened that my ISP and 100webspace had broken link. So I was on seek to find new free web host. All I did was to type in Google :free web hosting. I found great site Xisto which has very small downtime, other free web hosting services has also 12-48 hours downtime, which was never seen on Xisto. So thumbs up for great service here.

I discovered it while visiting earth by spaceship transportation from mars and decided to emigrate to earth as this hosting is so good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome to Earth. How is it in Mars? Don't you get free web hosting there? Right time now for Xisto to start a hosting company there it seems. Otherwise, martians will come to Earth just to get free web hosting on Xisto and we will have no place to live!

When I was browsing the The Fanlistings, i went onto the links page where they have all the hosts, and that's where I found Xisto. Purely by chance!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wooo that was me...I put Xisto there lmao!! Yup...everyone it was ME .. okay? lol ;).

I've posted to this topic already ah well..found trap on that web hosts site. It's sooo cool....but all the other hosting I applied for haven't responded in 3 months...I applied for about 14 hosts.... and trap was the only GOOD one that gave me hosting .. in like a week plus has EVERYTHING...EVERY SINGLE THING...except a pink cpanel theme...but ah well