xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I had an account with shyper.com but when I couldn't log in for more than 2 weeks I thought: that's the limit! And I still can't log in, so that makes it three weeks :) Unbelievable!I'm glad I've searched another free webhost (via free-webhosts.com) so I could discover the advances of Xisto. Now I'm quite sure it's my final destination.. Respect! :)

I also had an account at shyper and closed my accounts!
For no reason what so ever! I am not the person who would keep illegal stuff on the servers too LOL!
Will never go back there again! Must write a review on them at both the review sites...

Well...I have sort of an in between answer. I used a search engine, I was searching for free hosting with php abilites, and I came accross http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, lol. So, I did what is said...and I clicked there...lol, and I found myself here. I am glad I found Trap 17.

Welcome acidburn,
you have a quite a few posts but I don't see that you are hosted...

Waiting for bigger times? :)

googlue!

I heard of this website from this friend see. So now i come on this site...see. Its pretty cool the only problem is that curveball is presently down. someone fix it please, so pothetic people can try and quiver up to my title.

hi there!

i've found Xisto by entering "full cgi webspace ftp php linux" in the searchbar of alltheweb.com.

as i watched this site i dont wanted to belive it, that ive found such a good server ^^

mfg

maxx

I too found it from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ It is the highest user-rated free hosting website and has all the most important features for anyone wishing to start their own websites. Even though the initial space may be a tad on the low side, but with a 10 post requirement who's complaining. I am really looking forward to starting up soon here and like to say Hi to everyone.

I found this site on http://www.0hosts.com/. I did a search on MSN for web hosts, I came across that site, searched it, and found this site. My current host (ProHosting) is having some trouble. Their web utility is messed up, and I can't login to my FTP account, so I decided to try to find another host. It took me forever to find a decent host in the list, but when I got to the t's, I thought I'd look it up. This host seems GREAT!

I found it by mistake! Somebody told me about free web hosting at i Fobos. I registered there, and tried hard to get it. But it was too difficult. Then i was asked to vote for ifobos. I voted, and when i saw the top ten, Xisto was first. When i visited it, i found it much better than ifobos....

I want to say that Xisto is kool website and it gives a lot of opportunities to people. Respect to them. Keep i on!I found it in hosting reviews and think i'm on right way. I hope my dream of having good website will come true :rolleyes:Maybe some dreams in the future too after that dream above...

I read about Xisto in a thread posted by Casanova (he might be called Torment here) in the http://www.instantkingdom.com/ forums. I was previously using Tripod.lycos, which sucked, so I was looking for a new host. Great job, Xisto!!!