xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

my friend acidburn0520 told me but he found it off a google search once our site got destroyed because our host was brided a forum ladder to destroy us.. but yah this hosting is 100x better than b4 <_<

My friend told me that there is a good net .it is trap 17..but i feel difficult for me .because my english is poor very much.At the last time .i descide to injon the number which are the reader of the net of the trap 17...very good .form that .i get a lost of news form it .

My friend told me that there is a good net .it is trap 17..but i feel difficult for me .because my english is poor very much.At the last time .i descide to injon the number which are the reader of the net of the trap 17...very good .form that .i get a lost of news form it .

i found Xisto from http://www.freewebhosts.com/.. i think thats what it was=/ but w/e, the point is that i found trap and now im never gonna leave <_<

I found Xisto on the same website. There are lots of free webhosts listed there, but none seemed as good as this one. The reviews were really good, so I thought, let's give it a try. Everyone is very positive about it so..

freewebhost.com review. But when i joined i wasn't to entusiasmatic, because of the past hosted site. So, i started to post, and the next day i got the host, nedless to say that i'm found of it already. So long life to Xisto <_<

I found the site 2day...
Question ~

Are there ads on Xisto Hosted sites?

IvoMan,
NO.
Of course there are no forced ads on the Xisto hosted sites...
You can even have your own ads...

However, if you are unable to actively take part in forums, then you may need to have some Xisto ads on your site...

Hope this is clear for you...

Googlue!