xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

Hi! friends, we are all here... but how did we reach here?

Lets take a poll, may be this info will be useful to the admins also, in shaping their policies...

So let's start!

Googlue!

Could you also visit my site and comment on that here?

I found out in another forum. When I was disgusted with shyper.com, I started searching and reached post2host.com. That sucks... and is anyway down! Somebody had mentioned this site there.. and goog lord.. I am here.

LOL  :P

EDIT 1

OH! IT HAD JUST HAD 100 VOTES... :D

EDIT 2

Well, many are calling this the most successful poll in the forum so far.

I don't know, may be an admin/mod can confirm?

Thank you

Googlue.

EDIT 3

Hey! I just noticed that this poll results are posted at the forum homepage!!

http://forums.xisto.com/

EDIT 4

Wow! Reached 150- votes today... 1st nov 2004!

40% have come here referred by a web hosts review site and 25% through search engine results.

That's good.

17607[/snapback]

I found mine through using google. Also i reconized it from my friends fourms, and i heard it was good.

My mate reffered me to Xisto which i thank him for because it is so cool :P O and btw my m8 is dontmaimyourself on this forum.

well...i don't remember exactly...but i think it was accidentally...well...i was searching for a hosting....then somehow i got here...i'm whirly glad that i did....this is whirly the best free web hosting you can find on the internet...and i think that it's a great idea that you have to post to get hosted....i still don't have the hosting..but i will soon...so...i hope it's worth itsee ya...and hi from croatia!

Heh, my friend HellJumper has a forum here, i beleive the URL is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I was trying to get a forum like his, kinda like a gamefaqs theme. I needed to move off of my crappy phpBB forums, and he recomended to go to Xisto.

Heh, I'm probably gonna host my halo 2 clan ehre, cause the forums are for my halo 2 clan.

So now im getting posts :P

Well, this topic is witnessing a lot of replies, but whenever you post here, please give a little more detail about how you discovered this site rather than just writing just a few words... that would be very nice of all the members...This topic/poll has already seen 254 votes and the trend is changing from the earlier. Only 33% have come from web hosts review, while 21% have come from a search engine result.May be I will do some statistics on this a little later...

I found Xisto on one of the freewebhost sites where they tell you the best free hosts from number one to whatever number. And trap was somewhere around there. I thought it was cool when I first saw Xisto. So many features and stuff.

Bored outta my mind yesterday. I found this site from a link at Invision... Cant remember where it was though lol. Im glad I found it! :D

I was searching the web for webhosts and I found Trap 17 ^^() my old host is always dodging me on YIM and I guess he doesn't want to host me so I'm gonna try and be active so my site can get hosted :D