xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I found this site by typing Free web hosts on google and thats when I came upon Xisto. I previously tried other free web hosts like brinkster and freewebz but they never had as much features as Xisto has. Although I still don't have enough posts required to get package 1, but from what I heard about other Xisto members, the features are all good. :angry::rolleyes:

My hosting sucks. Everytime i get message "Disk is full" in Smart FTP. I'm tired of that so I want to find some kool hosting. I go to search engine and typed Free Web Hosting and found there Xisto. Now I hope I finally upload my website full and my visitors will be happy. Xisto must rulezzz! Do you agree with me?

yea, a friend of mine recommended it to me when i was starting my warcraft 3 clan website.  meh.  i need more bandwidth though.  i exceeded my limit for this month.

CuM2cmU,You just have to make some more good posts and as you post more, you get more space and more bandwidth...
This is cool...
Googlue

I found Xisto reference in a free web hosting directory. It is the only one which gathers JSP feature and mySQL database access. So I had no choice ! Of course the constraint of posting 10 messages if not so obvious but is a good idea to improve Internet as an exchange media.

whats the record for most posts on a thread? because this has the potential to break it.

OH! And most votes in a poll... ?Anyway, all this is well only if Xisto continues to do well... So keep posting
Good luck
Googlue!

I wonder if admin or wassie have access or keep the records of most pages, replies, or votes...*hint, hint*yes keep it going, for the good of this place!

I wonder if admin or wassie have access or keep the records of most pages, replies, or votes...*hint, hint*
yes keep it going, for the good of this place!

I think the admins keep track of everything...
Good thread though. Good thinking.

I found this in web hosts review. A colleague also mentioned later. Apparently he has a website here, but he didn't want to mention it then. :rolleyes:
I decided to join as soon as I visited the site. It was fun, keep posting, get hosting...

Frankly, what's the catch? I am confused! How is this possible?