xisto Community
wizardmasteralucard

99 Facts About Guys! Believe It Or Not...

Zabb, you need to re-learn some basic vocabulary. A fact is something that is true. If you can prove that it is wrong then it is not true and therefore not a fact.

Main Entry: fact

Function: noun

Etymology: Latin factum deed, real happening, something done, from neuter of factus, past participle of facere to do, make

1 : something that has actual existence : a matter of objective reality

2 : any of the circumstances of a case that exist or are alleged to exist in reality : a thing whose actual occurrence or existence is to be determined by the evidence presented at trial

from The American HeritageŽ Dictionary.

umm,so many interesting decription above...are they true in our life?i should read them one by one if there left time on line now. :)

Well I'm guy and I think that most of that list does agree with me. I don't know who made this, but all I can say it was probably a lot of women/girls with a lot of time and effort and talking. I am curious as to where you found this though. I wonder if they made a top list, except for girls/women.

a thing whose actual occurrence or existence is to be determined by the evidence presented at trial

Even if it could be considered a fact before discussion, once it is disproved it loses whatever status it may have had.

The evidence at the trial is that it's not true, therefore not a fact.

loll, i dont' think it's true about how guys like their girlfriend to be lliek their mom.. LOL. Well.. it doesn't apply to me. I love my mom very much of course, but i don't think i would want another people like my mom controlling me. One is enough, there is no need to have two. lol.. That's just how i would think aobut it. Ehh.. .. and the teasing part, lol.. i do that to alot of girls just for fun. It's really funny to see the way they react to it. loli would say out of 99 "facts" about guys, only about 40 is right. =PFACT #100 (by me) - Guys like girls that are independent instead of depending everything from surrounding people. It really annoys me when a girl just ask for help without even trying....

These points are undoubtedly true but most guys will reject it first for a number of reasons. 1. It messes with the strong alpha male image. 2. They have not experienced some of these themselves. 3. Denial, plain and simply denial. You can agree or disagree but it’s the truth.

Edited by dark_drgn (see edit history)

Well, I'm not sure guys would deny that. Most guys actually aren't for the strong alpha male image, and most guys aren't for denial. Actually, most men I know are very simple people, they tell you how they feel and they mean it.

Haha. This is a funny post, but it reads to me like it was written by a 13 year old girl. This isn't true for all guys and the statements seem very childish. Still, funny nonetheless, props to the poster.

Those are probably all true - did you add that all guys like to do is ..........................?

I agree with Justin S. I couldnt even read past 30....

If you relate these to a general stereotype.. alot of these remain completely wrong and dumbfounded me... like Zabb said...

1. Guys don't actually look after good-looking girls. They prefer neat and presentable girls.

3. A guy can like you for a minute, and then forget you afterwards.

4. When a guy says he doesn't understand you, it simply means you're not thinking the way he is.

5. "Are you doing something?" or "Have you eaten already?" are the first usual questions a guy asks on the phone just to get out from stammering.

6. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.

7. When a guy really likes you, he'll disregard all your bad characteristics.

9. Guys will do anything just to get the girl's attention.

12. Guys want to tell you many things but they can't. And they sure have one habit to gain courage and spirit to tell you many things and it is drinking!

16. Guys usually try hard to get the girl who has dumped them, and this makes it harder for them to accept their defeat.

17. When you touch a guy's heart, there's no turning back.

19. Guys go crazy when girls touch their hands.

20. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.

Lets go over the first twenty... the ones out of the first twenty that were wrong anyways..

1. Guys like good looking girls. period.

3. If a guy likes you for a minute, then forgets you. I really wonder what you did that second minute to make him forget you.

4. No, when a guy says he doesn't understand you... its because your running mixed signals.

5. If a guy manages to blurt this out to avoid stammering... id suggest he stammers some.

6. trust me, hes thinking of the hottest girl he met or seen that day.

7. If a guy really likes you, you dont have any bad characteristics.

9. Maybe the desperate ones.

12. Guys tell you lies and make you think your hearing what they can't tell you sober. Were smarter than you think.

16. guys usually try hard to make the girls that dumped them regret it. Eg, Going out with someone hotter.

17. If you touch a guys heart, double check to make sure hes a guy.

19. Guys go crazy when you touch something else.

20. That guy, needs to game up.

Those are a couple inconsistencies and the truth about each. Curtosy of myself.

Edited by 9block (see edit history)

i've read through this whole list and about 70% of it is really true and many just stereotypes. some of them stood out realy clearly

Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.

that's too true

Guys love girls with brains more than girls in miniskirts.

that is true but the guys,for most, will always like the girl with the mini skirt but not for too long

Guys are tigers in their peer groups but become tamed pussycats with their girlfriends.

i dont think so girls always think that they can make a guy do waterver they want but thats not a real relation ship.this may happen between a wife and a husband but between a boyfriend and girlfriend not that likely

When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."

no girls dont ever think like that because that's probably never true forcing some one to express how they feel,when they dont want to, is bad and the feeling will come out negatively

Guys don't really have final decisions.

yah yah we do, "i dont like you" does mean "i dont like."

Guys believe that there's no such thing as love at first sight, but court the girls anyway and then realize at the end that he is wrong.

this is true, for me at least, and this line "but court the girls anyway and then realize at the end that he is wrong." makes no sence to me. but while guys dont believe in love at first site they do believe in lust at first site

When a problem arises, a guy usually keeps himself cool but is already thinking of a way out.

that is very very true

Guys seek for advice not from a guy but from a girl.

that's true the guy friends are never realy helpfull and its also the same way around for girls too.
but this list will never be 100% true for every guy note even 50%
Edited by etycto (see edit history)

well, let's see.

1. true sometimes. depends on the guy.

2. heck no. Well, some do, but a lot don't.

3. depends on the guy.

4. uh... no. not true. well, then again, maybe depending on the guy, but if I said that it'd mean something like "stop beating around the bush" or "I can't believe you're acting like that."

if that makes any sense at all.

5. or, "hey, how are you?"

6. yeah, but I still really think guys who flirt around all day are... uh... not worth being with.

7. true. but he doesn't just disregard them, he likes them

8. yes.

9. not... anything.... :(

10. I dunno, I don't hang out with girls who have been like, 50 boyfriends, because I wouldn't want to be #51 and I don't like girls who are always clingy to guys either

11. yeah, why not?

12. uh, guys, don't drink. well, water, but not booze.

13. and we don't admit it.

14. uh...

15. meaning...? I think that makes sense.

16. I never accept defeat.

17. ...

18. that depends what you're thinking, ladies.

19. guys just go crazy when girls touch them period.

20. yeah, sometimes.

21. sometimes...

22. yes. :D well, depends what.

23. well, guys know what the message is but they'd rather play dumb. or else, yeah, some just don't get it.

24. hate.... I dunno about hate, I don't really.

25. some do, some don't.

26. :P absolutely.

27. uh, when a girl likes me and I don't like them I just feel awkward a while and tell them, "let's just be friends" and then forget it.

28. well, yeah, of course.

29. absolutely. I hate it when people throw "I love you's" around

30. :D

31. I don't even know what that means.

32. some are, some aren't. actually, I think they're really clammy.

33. define "good" and define "test"

34. you can learn to spot them, seriously. or at least other guys can tell.

35. true, usually.

36. well, duh, they like them. and yes, absolutely.

37. I dunno. I'm a guy, I don't have a boyfriend. I have a girlfriend. But, it depends on the guy, and I don't really think this is true, unless the guy's a jerk/loser.

38. yeah, be sympathetic, but give him advice, he values what you have to say

39.I hate it when guys do that, but, yeah, maybe I do that once in a while too.

40. uh, like keeping you for himself, sure. :D

41. Decent guys do.

42. yeah. though that sentence really isn't in english, and usually whatever a guy gets is just so nice and thoughtful that... yeah, guys, thoughtful gifts are better than expensive gifts.

43. you mean they brag about virtually anything. well, if the guy's really insecure, then sure, but a good guy will be really modest.

44. false.

45. some do, some think to little, some don't think at all.

46. ~?

47. uh, I think this depends on the guy, but weight definitely matters (in general) more than height.

48. possessive? depends on the guy, once again. me? not really.

49. it just pisses me off, but... yeah, I guess...

50. what, did you think it was?

51. depends on the guy, but, yeah, you should.

52. how about not getting in a relationship with him until he's mature enough to actually have one? :D what a concept!

53. I think girls blame themselves a lot though, too, but, yeah, guys more. Emo cuts? Not sure.

54. most guys, true. 75% of guys (at least) have no will power.

55. mostly, yes.

56. I don't sweat when I'm nervous, and I bet a lot of other guys don't either.

57. yes.

58. yes. but guys, you should really never do this. How about actually saying "Please, can you listen to me?"

59. about what? sure we do.

60. uh, sure.

61. you should listen to him period.

62. yes.

63. sure.

64. yeah, I guess.

65. not necessarily true, but... uh?

66. yeah.

67. Dude, basketball is SO not a waste of time......... ... :(

68. if you make something for a guy he'll love it period.

69. yes. meaning hard-working, dependable, loving, and strong.

70. no, really? :P

71. depends on the guy and his friends. not usually.

72. yeah.

73. I guess...?

74. yup.

75. lies.

76. I dunno I've never had someone say that to me before, but I imagine that statement's true.

77. yeah. :) so true.

78. well, not offending, maybe awkward or not funny. basically, he can't believe that you did something "not perfect" if he likes you, if he doesn't like you he just won't smile at all.

79. ?

80. I don't generalize. Maybe some do, but it really depends on the girls you know.

81. deal with what?

82. as in so objectionable? Maybe... depends.

83. ?

84. yeah.

85. uh, no, like, he looks good but is always trying to look better means he's just trying to be attractive. if he's ugly and conscious about his looks and does nothing to change it then he's just a slob.

86. no. absolutely not.

87. dump him the first time, come on.

88. yeah.

89. who is "I?"

but I guess so.

90. yeah.

91. oh yes.

92. well, it depends, I mean, what's "suddenly," most guys are just so nervous about asking a girl out but they just want to hang out.

93. uh, no, that's so not true. well, it depends on the guy, but half of guys would only say that if they're crazy about you, the other half is just flattering you.

94. yeah.

95. uh, didn't you just say the opposite earlier or am I imagining things? Anyway, I seek help from both. perspective, there.

96. things?

97. yeah. especially if he says "beautiful" and not "hot" or "cute," because if he says beautiful he's talking about your inner beauty as well.

98. to what?

99. yes.

well, I think that's what I've got to say... just, girls, don't assume anything about guys because they're all different and, I dunno, you can draw a lot of generalizations about some types of guys if you've known them for a while but, figure it out based on experience, not lists posted on blogs.