xisto Community
wizardmasteralucard

99 Facts About Guys! Believe It Or Not...

can you edit your post to include the quoted messages that you are responding to? i don't feel like scrolling up every time to know what you are talking about :) plus, i think i want to add my two cents to your post. i only scrolled up to read #1 and i think i have to agree with you on that one!

can you edit your post to include the quoted messages that you are responding to? i don't feel like scrolling up every time to know what you are talking about :) plus, i think i want to add my two cents to your post. i only scrolled up to read #1 and i think i have to agree with you on that one!

I did that :D , so now it seems it is easier to read (this is an off topic post so i will edit it later to add some other facts!)
Edited by Iniyila (see edit history)

I think that this fact list is written FOR girls in an attempt to undersatnd what guys think. I'm a girl and here's my take on this.

7. When a guy really likes you, he'll disregard all your bad characteristics.

...or leg hair stubble.

10. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend.

I think they dislike it when you talk about it and hate it when they see him walking out of your room behind you.

12. Guys want to tell you many things but they can't. And they sure have one habit to gain courage and spirit to tell you many things and it is drinking!

Yeah I'm sure a drunken "Baby I love you, you're the one" is the truth and is not code for "I'm drunk, wanna hook up?" But I could be wrong here.

13. Guys cry!!!!!!!!

What?! Really?! Since when???...you mean they're human????

19. Guys go crazy when girls touch their hands.

If by "hands" you meant d*ck, then yes.

22. When a girl says "no", a guy hears it as "try again tomorrow."

Haha yep

24. Guys hate gays!

True, about the whole flamers thing. Not all guys are homophobic, but there is definitely some animosity there.

25. Guys love their moms.

So true.

30. Beware. Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can.

OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUEEEEEEEEE

32. Guys are very open about themselves.

Nope.

34. No guy is bad when he is courting.

True.

37. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.

Or vice versa, the bonding that they do when he seeks advice from her may also lead to her developing feelings for him. Coupled by the fact that the girl says to her friend "OMG he's so funny, he's so sweet, etc..."..eventually she'll see that for herself. Don't trust other girls!! I've been burned, I know.

39. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.

True, teasing is like; making fun of or seriously embarrassing you is dislike.

42. Guys try to find the stuffed toy a girl wants but would unluckily get the wrong one.

CORRECTION: Guys Boys try to find the stuffed toy a girl wants but would unluckily get the wrong one. Unless you're in middle school, no stuffed animals please.

44. Guys cannot keep secrets that girls tell them.

So true, but depends on the guy.

47. Girls' height doesn't really matter to a guy but her weight does!

Height does matter to some guys especially if you're(girl) significantly taller.

53. When an unlikable circumstance comes, guys blame themselves a lot more than girls do. They could even hurt themselves physically.

True, in the past 4 months three of my guy friends have punched a wall out of anger and have broken/sprained their hands.

56. When a guy pretends to be calm, check if he's sweating. You'll probably see that he is nervous.

Also, check the temperature. If it's hot, it may slightly alter the results.

58. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."

No, no...he's actually saying "Leave me alone". When guys wanna talk, they'll stop pushing you away.

59. Guys don't really have final decisions.

I'm pretty sure "It's over" isn't code for obsessively send stalkerish texts and creep his facebook page in the hopes of getting back together.

65. Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.

...or with d*cks

67. A guy would waste his time over video games and basketball, the way a girl would do over her romance novels and make-ups.

This is just stupid. How much f**king romance novels do you think girls read? I know guys that will sit in the same chair all day playing COD and only get up for bathroom breaks or food. I've never spent all day putting on "make-ups" and reading books about some rich lady having sex with Fernando, the pool boy.

69. Guys like girls who are like their moms. No kidding!

Definitely true.

71. A guy's friend knows everything about him. Use this to your advantage.

...And will adhere to the "Guy Code" and will rarely divulge anything incriminating. Believe me I've tried, no advantages to be had.

76. Guys don't comprehend the statement "Get lost" too well.

Depends on the guy...most will move on, but some are annoyingly persistent.

79. Guys don't care about how shiny their shoes are unlike girls.

Clearly, this list isn't taking into account the black community. Do not mess with a black man's shoes.

82. Guys find it so objectionable when a girl swears.

Unless he's a senior citizen, he won't give a f*** if a girl swears.

83. Guys' weakest point is at the knee.

If by "knee" you meant testicles, then yes.

85. When a guy is conscious of his looks, it shows he is not good at fixing things.

If a guy cares more about his looks than you(a girl) do, he's probably into guys himself.

86. When a guy looks at you, either he's amazed of you or he's criticizing you.

...Or he could just be looking at you because you've had spinach in your teeth for 3 hours.

87. When you catch him cheating on you and he asks for a second chance, give it to him. But when you catch him again and he asks for another chance, ignore him.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Only desperate girls stick around.

94. You can truly say that a guy has good intentions if you see him praying sometimes.

Not true, I know a lot of guys that pray, that do not have the best intentions.

number 48 and 96 are NOT true!my ex boyfriend gave me so much space when i needed it. we only hung out like twice a week which made us even closer and more excited to see each other.and for 96, my ex boyfriend even told me he LOVED when i played with his hair. he said it gave him the chills and didn't want me to stop.

Number 93 bothers me so -.- I am pretty sure that not every guy who says that is cheating. This whole thing, while amusing, seems as if it was written by a 13 year old girl. Some stuff applies to some guys and some to others, but its simply not true about ALL guys.

I don't believe guys hate gays!.., I've known a lot of guys who change their opinion about gays when they meet me.., its not "yabang".., just wana share my experience about guys opinion b't us..,(gays)

Can anyone say biased?? I feel that this was written by a girl/woman that has been burned a few times, and so she is taking a modicum of frustration out on a generality of guys. That said, there are a few grains of wisdom in this list that guys should be more aware of. I can (honestly) say that 3/4ths of this doesn't apply to me. Of course most all guys are pigs anyways. So... always take this stuff with a grain of salt. ps. I care about my looks, anything else would be laziness. I will admit I am a bit vain, but I also love fixing stuff, and I am good at it. From motors to faucets to people (relationship advice anyone?) So number 85 gets me. It is probably one of the worst if/then statement I have seen in a long while. Just saying.

All of those lines aren't facts. they don't apply to every guy.I don't love my mother so why should i want a girl that is like my mother?The person who made this shouldn't call it facrs about guys but, Things that i think are true about guys.Whoever made this should go rape some cows and shut the *BLEEP* up.Greetings from a sexist

Here's my more accurate list (coming from a guy):1. We like girls with a sense of humor (or share our own perverted ones)2. We like bjsAND THATS ABOUT IT. This girl sounds like shes 13

This list was obviously made by a girl. Most of these are either laughable, untrue and extremely exaggerated. Yeah, guys can be a little soft and exposed sometimes, but only to someone with whom we feel comfortable. And don't be so ignorant as to think we automatically adore you because we tell you you're beautiful. Sometimes thats just a quick way to get laid. I'm not saying that's MY style, but its not false. Guys won't do ANYTHING to catch your attention. If they don't know you, chances are they will attempt to get your attention, fail, and move on. Your'e not so special that a guy will stick around and carry your books for you when another girl who's more attractive and more clever comes walking by. We probably would rather date a curvy girl than a too tall one. Im a guy, and I don't hate gays... How prejudice is that crap? When I say leave me alone, thats what i mean. Guys rarely say things of that nature that they dont mean. This whole post just needs to be dumped, Im sorry. Such a horrible thing to go off of. Sounds like a middle school girl went on a guessing spree and failed.

This was clearly written by a girl. Number 80 is completely contradictory. Guys make generalizations about girls but once they meet them they realize that they are wrong? This entire list is a generalization on guys. A lot of the things on this lis are completely untrue. The one that says: when a guy says he cant fall asleep unless he hears his girlfriends voice is a liar and says that to all the girls is completely untrue and could cause a girl to dislike a guy. Please meet 1000 guys then repost this.

This list was obviously made by a girl. Most of these are either laughable, untrue and extremely exaggerated. Yeah, guys can be a little soft and exposed sometimes, but only to someone with whom we feel comfortable. And don't be so ignorant as to think we automatically adore you because we tell you you're beautiful. Sometimes thats just a quick way to get laid. I'm not saying that's MY style, but its not false. Guys won't do ANYTHING to catch your attention. If they don't know you, chances are they will attempt to get your attention, fail, and move on. Your'e not so special that a guy will stick around and carry your books for you when another girl who's more attractive and more clever comes walking by. We probably would rather date a curvy girl than a too tall one. Im a guy, and I don't hate gays... How prejudice is that crap? When I say leave me alone, thats what i mean. Guys rarely say things of that nature that they dont mean. This whole post just needs to be dumped, Im sorry. Such a horrible thing to go off of. Sounds like a middle school girl went on a guessing spree and failed.

Yea, well I think it was written by a Chinese person. They have weird views and their English translation is similar to this. Either that or a young girl who was just stretching to get to that 99 mark.

I think it's best to just say men like women who have sex with them. But that doesn't make it eternal. Men lie, cheat and beat on women. Here's something about men that is a fact: (yes, it's been proven) - all men think they're superior to women - whether consciously or subconsciously - that's a fact.

Here's what else I think: (not necessarily fact). Men would *BLEEP* a tree. They don't have sweet, romantic emotions except with their xbox and video games. They're weak minded and not nearly as strong as women.