xisto Community
wizardmasteralucard

99 Facts About Guys! Believe It Or Not...

well lets see...

#47) grow the hell up

#65) thats just because he can't take it

#67) not all girls are that pathetic

#73) is a double standard if you look at what 47 says

#87) you must be out of your mind...Once a cheater always a cheater...The first time you cheat your **tt is out

#90) give me a break

-reply by Brooklyn

Hahahahaha, wow. Well, I'm a guy, and seeing some of these ugly comments from girls (especially Savanna and Brooklyn... One over-used word for you two: "Fail." ...And Savanna...Guys do hate gays. Especiallllyyyy the ones that look, act, and sound gay...) about this list are kind of hilarious.Honestly, I'd say these are ALL 100% true.

I was going through each one and I thought, "True...", for every single one, and a few I thought every girl needs to get through their head. Even though guys tend to be joking all the time or teasing...If we try to have a serious conversation...Listen. If we're serious, we're serious. (We have just as many problems as you do, but we just do a better job of hiding them because we don't want everyone to know about them.)

And another very trues ones were the thing about how a guy's friend knows everything about him; I had to think about that one for a minute hahaha. I know I really don't tell my friends that much about myself, they just seem to know after a while.

Really great list though! I was surprised to be honest; this list should be published in other places for girls to see and learn from!

-reply by Jacob

SHUT THE HELL UP/99 Facts About Guys! Believe It Or Not...

24. Guys hate gays!

--

*** IS THAT?

Well, maybe the biggoted idiotic guys YOU know, but most guys with commonsense and a heart will accept everyone.

GO TO HELL.

-reply by Emma.

I showed this to a majority of my guy friends and every single one that I showed it to was offended by the list.  The consensus seemed to be that some of them were vaguely true, but for the most part the statements were poorly conveyed, biased, and wrong.  I am not sure if this is a girl speaking from some sort of mass experience with men or a man speaking his mind and blanketing his likes, dislikes, understandings, and 'theories' all over the male gender.  Regardless, I have to say if I ever met a man that agreed whole heartedly with everything on this list I would walk away... Quickly.  And my girl friends that I showed this same list to agreed with that assessment.

This is the biggest load of crap list I have ever seen. Seriously did a girl write this? Half of these are opinions, or make guys look stupid. You can't characterize a whole gender with a single 99 point list. NO two people are the same, ever. If you really want to find out about a guy, just talk to one. Don't look at a retarded list. I am obviously a guy and this list did nothing but piss me off. Please, if you have read this list just disregard it. Don't  be turned on or off of a guy because of anything on this list. It is stuff like this that keeps great people from finding love. It is because of biased people like the one who wrote this list.

this is dumb...99 Facts About Guys! Believe It Or Not...

look I'm a girl and  this is crap. I am not married and don't have a boyfriend I have alot of guy friends and none of this is true. So who ever wrote this needs a serious reality check. No I'm not gay I like men. So if you are a chick and rote or agree with this you are dumb and need to get out more. Do not base your whole out look on men by one or a couple bad experiences. I'm NOT A GUY AND I'm OFFENDED BY THIS.

-reply by char bear

wow idk if all of this is true .. But from my personal experience, I think some of them are . But some of them are total bulll .. In my opinion .

like guys hate gay !? *** ! now thts jus harsh and not completely true ! some guys might but not all guys ! now thts jus mean !

well obviously someone has no life if they spend all this time typing up 99 partially true things bout guys . But watever floats your boat thenn ..

bye

love&kisses,

kateriena

A guys99 Facts About Guys! Believe It Or Not...

I'm 21 and currently attending college for Psychology. Through personal experience, and studies in school, I have answered each question on this list. Hope it helps

1.) True2.) Depends...Guys like flirts when they're talking to girls. They like the girl to be flirty with them but once you have hooked up or you're dating however you want to put it, GUYS HATE GIRLS THAT ARE STILL FLIRTY WITH OTHER GUYS! your HIS AND HE WANTS TO KEEP IT THAT WAY IF HE HAS TO WONDER OR WORRY, IT WILL NEVER LAST!! this is a great and easy way to get rid of a guy.3.) Depends...If the guy really likes you, he wont stop unless he has to4.) Sometimes true...Girls put things differently than guys. Sometimes you're hard to understand.5.) NO---that's just dumb6.) True..That's usually what helps us relax enough to get to sleep :)7.) False! when a guy really likes you, he focuses more on your bad characteristics for 2 reasons: 1.) it makes you different  2.) that's usually what makes him like you8.) Usually..But only if he thinks she's cute9.) If he's really stuck on her10.) Always true! Some guys are stupid enough to ask but they always regret asking UNLESS it makes him feel like the ex was a waste of time and he is your hero!11.) YES!! if you say no he feels like you don't want to share him with your world, which is exactly what he was wanting12.) haha true13.) any real man will at some point and if he says he doesn't, he's lieing14.) In a heart beat!!15.) True16.) usually but after a little while they stop caring and never will again17.) True---we make it hard to get there for a reason18.) yea a lot of the times we assume the worst19.) NO I have no idea where this theory came from20.) sometimes21.) No he's probably just thinking of something completely different but trust me, if we can do something to help we will...It makes us feel needed and guys have to feel needed22.) haha sometimes23.) in the beginning, but over time we figure you out24.) Yes! any straight guy does! especially the "flaming" ones that carry purses and talk like women and try to strut like women...They make us sick25.) most of the time26.) if he cared at all about you27.) true28.) true29.) true30.) haha true31.) YES!!32.) usually33.) NO!! if we're sacrificing, we want you to too. Jump off the edge with us and if it hurts, we'll hurt together. Don't shrug us off for even a day or we'll never ever forget it!!34.) WRONG!35.) BULL****!! men love grease and dirt unless they're really fixed up, then it sucks36.) True37.) not typically38.) True----if we need advice, we'll ask for advice39.) some guys do this dumb **** but it's probably because they read or were told somewhere that girls like it40.) tries to41.) unless you make him feel stupid42.) quite often but at least we try43.) NO only if we're proud of it44.) False45.) a lot of the time this is true46.) haha false47.) true48.) not possessive, we just care too much and it comes off that way49.) false...Exact opposite we're like "**** her!"50.) gets easier each day...Its near impossible for the first little bit but we're ok after a month or so51.) we'd appreciate it52.) true53.) this is retarded54.) false55.) true56.) ha yea57.) oh yea, it has to be really bad for us to admit it even jokingly58.) NO! leave us alone until we calm down59.) hmm sorta true60.) always!!61.) yes!!62.) doesnt hurt to ask but be careful, sometimes we can explode...63.) false64.) eh...Ok65.) It really doesnt matter as long as she isn't acting like she's a bad *bottom*...No guy in the world likes that66.) true67.) true68.) Yes!! "marriage material"69.) NO! I love my mom but I wouldnt want anyone even close to being like her70.) yes71.) true...If you talk to the guys friend it usually causes problems between u and him and between him and his friend...Neither of which are good for you72.) true73.) true74.) haha depends on how strong and how pretty the smell is75.) true76.) haha--**** you---sometimes we just want to77.) true78.) no79.) true...Black guys do for some reason...No one knows why though...80.) sometimes...A lot of times we're right though81.) true82.) no83.) nope84.) usually pissed off85.) haha--the two arent related...I have noticed though that "pretty boys" usually never had to do much hence don't know how to do anything...86.) AMAZED...Unless you're dog ugly or really funny in either case he's just laughing at you87.) They never change!88.) NO... If he really loves you, he's not letting you go anywhere!!89.) no he's just jealous90.) true91.) YES YES YES92.) no! it's on a whim...Just go for it and see what happens...93.) False, if he wants to hear your voice, let him ****ing hear it94.) NO! some guys are players all the way around...95.) usually96.) haha we don't care97.) True98.) True99.) True...Unfortunately...I hope all this time I spent doing this will help some of the girls reading this...Take the time to check it out...THANKS!

-reply by Dustin

STUPID99 Facts About Guys! Believe It Or Not...

I'm a chick and even I know this isnt true! especialy my bf (sadly) like guys like girls who flirt uh my bf hates it cuz he says it makes girls look desprate and I agree! you just go up to a guys and say I think your hot and that gets the job done.  

-reply by sonny

i have to disagree with the "fact" that guys hate gays. that's BS. REAL guys are comfortable with ANYONE as long as they are comfortable with themselves first. trust me, i know TONS of gay guys, and you know, it's wrong that you consider that a "fact". that is incorrect and only an opinion from what you may observe.

most of the facts are just romantic things girls wish guys would do. The list sounds so 80s and nineties cause thats when boys would do things like that. Nowadays boys are stuck in xbox 360 and internet dating theres no need to sacrifice lunch money to buy roses. Parents give you lots of money cause they dont want you to go throught the same embarassments they went through as Kids.I mean the whole stigma of you not gettignt he chic you want just cause you couldnt afford a decent valentines or birthday present. I mean not all of the things said are bull but its nice to know that people still believe in chilvalry dont know if i spelt that correctly. but then again its says to believe it or NOt so in this case let me say I choose not to believe thos list 100%

OK. I read through all of it, and I don't say I believe everything is right. As some other said: it's all about their personality. But I believe that guys at least find ONE thing they agree it. I believe a lot don't like girls who overreact. I know my friends, my boy FRIENDS, I know they hate people who overreact, but like I said: it's all about their personality. Still I stand on this: I believe guys at least find one thing they agree with. As said, it's all about their opinions and personality.

88. If a guy lets you go, he really loves you.I like that one a lot.I can't say all of them are true. Or at least a lot are just out of balance. But this one... I had been in love, with a girl for a while.. and things didn't work out as I'd hoped. However, my heart always remained with her. And I told her this. I had hoped she would eventually come around, but I could only wait for so long. And I eventually just let her go, which is best. I still love her, but ... if you love something, set it free, if it comes back, it was meant to be.

ok i have to answer to some of these questions that i think they are wrong.

1. Guys don't actually look after good-looking girls. They prefer neat and presentable girls.

1: i don't look after any girl because in most of the times it is only wasting of time and fortunately i'm in a place where girls are looking after guys and this is just more easier because i don't have to think about what i have to do, everything goes on itself and i only have to sit and watch it going on so the first FACT is not a fact for me at all.

3. A guy can like you for a minute, and then forget you afterwards.

3: i have reduced this time actually, i think that a minute is just a lot of time what about nano seconds :P , so in my case it is only a blink of an eye and not a minute.

6. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.

6: no this is not true, i actually think about the person i care about in W.C. always, i know it is weird but it is just a better place. before going to sleep i usually think about the online game that i have played just seconds ago because every night i play online game at least for 15 minutes and so before sleeping i think about the positions i have lost during the game and the head shots i have done.

8. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.

8: usually i think a non reason smile means that she is crazy and getting near of hear may be dangerous and this is why i usually change the street side when i saw a smile :) .

10. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend.

10: i can't say that i like it but i remember a time when knowing that who was the ex-boyfriend is really helpful specially when you are going to make a setup !

11. When guys want to meet your parents. Let them.

11: what a fact is this ? this a sentence containing no information in it so if you don't let what happens ? actually this is not a fact and needs to be edited.

13. Guys cry!!!!!!!!

13: i think that the writer was seeing guys as a thing because guy is a human so of course he cries it is very normal and is something like breathing anyway it is a fact.

17. When you touch a guy's heart, there's no turning back.

17: of course there is no turning back because when you touch a heart i can guess what happens, it will stop beating or will be injured so i really recommend do not touch any heart until you are a doctor.

21. When a guy makes a prolonged "umm" or makes any excuses when you're asking him to do you a favor, he's actually saying that he doesn't like you and he can't lay down the card for you.

21: ! what ? i can say when i say "umm" in response to a question i mean that it depends on what i get in exchange and never means that i'm not interested, and always after the long "umm" which i'm waiting for the person to say another thing ends up with "it depends" sentence and this the way i really like to do the things.

28. You can never understand him unless you listen to him.

28: oh this fact is really interesting, so what ways have you in understanding someone ? can you understand your teacher without hearing him/her ? actually hearing is the only way of understanding in the most of the times but sometimes you can use your eyes to understand a movie comes with subtitle but you can not do this in live conversation.

35. Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty. Even a small dot.

35: no, just dress is not important when you have brain, use your brain and you will be the boss even with a dress like 20000 years ago and this is the way that real guys think.

40. A guy finds ways to keep you off from linking with someone else.

40: this is not true in the most of the times because when i'm tired i really try to find a way to link her to someone else and in most of the times i success .

45. Guys think too much.

45: no, thinking too much will make you a scientist so if you think that you are thinking too much and you are not going to be a scientist then it is not thinking it is wasting of time :P .

51. You have to tell a guy what you really want before getting involved with that guy.

51: oh this is a real fact that i accept, why people like wasting each other time if you are not in just say it and do not waste other peoples time. anyway each second you waste you have to pay for it.
lets keep others for later, anyway don't make the things i have said as another fact list because these facts only works on my team.
Edited by Iniyila (see edit history)