xisto Community
wizardmasteralucard

99 Facts About Guys! Believe It Or Not...

I hate flirts, and I like cute girls. Most of these are bull****. These are depending on the individual. Every guy has his like and dislikes and gues what, they're all different.

::99 Facts About Guys::

Notice from serverph:
believe it or not... google says it's copied elsewhere.

http://xanga.com/fourohfour/

among other sites found via google. quotes added. warning served.

Rule 24 is a load of s**t, lots of girls love gay guys, since they can be more open with them and crap, they also like to think that they can 'convert' them to heteros!

Okay, some of these are not facts (some of them say things like "listen to him"). Others are absolutely true (I'm a guy, and I DEFINITELY love my mom). Others are horribly inaccurate (but not many). I think most of these are blanket statements about a certain type of guy. For instance, I am a melancholy introvert that is VERY good at keeping a girl's secrets, and I am NOT open about myself. Maybe I'm just not "most guys".I still think many of these are very well stated. Well done.

This list is often bollocks. It's just lame generalizations and stupidity.But sometimes it's dead on. Like... to the very core of my being on.How do you make a list with such contrasts?It's odd. I wonder if this was made by a girl or by a guy originally. I'm going to guess a girl.I agree with some of it in any case.I won't ever let any girl I care about at a full version of this, anyway. Stuff about how your best male friend loves you more than your boyfriend? Seriously? That's not even objective. The more modifier is inaccurate. This would just scare a lot of reasonable people.

Interesting read, but like some of the others have said, I believe much of this really depends on the guy's personality. I knew a shy guy who doesn't dare to talk to girls, let alone flirt with them. Also, about no. 30, most of the guys I know are very good confidantes because i can tell them really major stuff and they won't gossip about it to others. I know one guy whom I confided in and the next thing I knew half of the people in our circle of friendship were gossiping about it. I ceased to confide in him from then on.

are you joking? im pretty much disagreeing with half of those.ive liked many girls, I haven't even told my wife shes beautiful. I don't think ive used that word once unless it was to my close (girl) friends or other people close to me (not in sexual ways)and honestly, I don't know one guy that has tried to get back a girl after hes been dumbed. Or didn't take no for an answer. Around here, when a girl says no and you ask her within a year again, thats called disrespect.

Almost ALL of these apply to me. I think I am going to save this list and read it every once in a while. It reminds me of past experiences. I agree that guys need to experience rejection because then you won't be able to let it go if you get rejected later in life. Face it, I bet you (guys) that if you don't get rejected, you are not going to have very good relationships with other people.

Notice from serverph:

Well thats great and it may be helpfull for many to improve their relationship with guys by understanding those small small tips. What I think one should just not read it and forget but one should take those really seriously. And thats what I would like to contribute here. 

Most of those are true but some of them are just stupid, like "guys hate gays" wtf??? I don't know anyone who hates gays. Also, the weakest point of a guy is not knee, you know where it is so don't type crap about the weakest point being knee. Some of those can apply to someone, but it some of those just can't be true. Guys can keep secrets and guys best friend doesn't know everything about him, believe me.

Notice from serverph:

Actually i have undergone all this once in my life... These are so true that you can just not reject these and some of them are really heart touching..
Don't you think that these facts should be posted on a girls forum so that it will help them know us better......

Nice lecture, well what i can say it's that some apply some don't some also apply to girls and some are kind of stupid and funny like

91. You can tell if a guy is really hurt or in pain when he cries in front of you!

Doooh! :P

Uhhh...really?99 Facts About Guys! Believe It Or Not...

So basically who ever wrote this, is ummm I don't even know how to put it... "When a guy really likes you, he'll disregard all your bad characteristics" kinda contridicts  "Girls' height doesn't really matter to a guy but her weight does!: Guys don't always care about weight...Thats stupid, and these are not fact, like really? "Guys hate gays!" wow, not only does that not make sence, its a fkn opinion...Not fact. I cant even believe that was put on here..."Guys hate gays!" okay uhmm the word Gay is meant now and days as being homosexual and Homosexuals...Are guys...Guys who like guys...They are still guys so what you are saying is guys hate guys...If you were gonna say that you should have said Some Straight guys are not comfortable enough with their sexuality that they will act like they are repulsed by Homosexual men. So yeah I'm suprised by whoever wrote this's lack of education, claps to you...

-reply by Savanna

well this doesnt really have anything to do with this but kinda sooo... My friend ashley who I love to death with all my heart was having guy troubles with this guy named adam (who I think is ugly on the inside). Sooo she txts him alot they stary off as friends and hes a year older so his friends where giving him trouble when they started going out. And then not even 3 days after they start going out he breaks up with her because his friends said she looked like a guy with her new haircut. And then he tells her that if she starts shopping at abercrombie or wears skirts or somthing that hell like her. I WANT TO CRACK HIS HEAD OPEN! HOW DARE HE DO THAT SHE WAS CRAZY FOR HIM AND SHE SAID SHE LOVED HIM TO ME THATS HOW MUCH. I THINK ITS REALLY ASTONISHING HOW HE HAS SO LITTLE CONSIENCE TO JUST BREAK UP WITH A GIRL BECAUSE OF SOME TEASING.

-reply by alannah