xisto Community
SqlByte

Would You Pay 5$/month For Using Google ?

Would you pay 5$/month for using Google ?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

never pay to search got msn and yahoo. they would make a lot of money from it but aslo lose a lot of people from it. if they make people pay back 2 hotmail lol

Edited by truman69 (see edit history)

I wouldn't probably pay for any search emgine, because uf the internet(or most of it) is free, then why should I pay to search it? I mean, it's possible to find those sites free without a search engine, it's just a little harder. Just having something do a little searching for you shouldnt cost money. And note that much even if it did.

There's no way that I'd pay for Google as it is now. I might consider paying for Google if they introduced some new awesome feature however.Just paying for Google Search and Gmail is a waste of money wehn there's Yahoo and MSN.

NO problem. I wouldn't pay to search the FREE internet.There's eXcite, Lycos, Yahoo!, MSN, Ask Jeeves, LookSmart and not to mention GahooYoogle.These search engines should find what I'm looking for.

Well I voted before even reading you post completely, maybe you shouldve changed the title, from google to all of google services. When I think about all the services they offer, then it really is worth 5 dollars a month, and in case they do that, they should offer an easy way of paying that doesnt require a credit card, maybe some type of card you could buy at 7 eleven or something. Though I would like some services like google earth to work better where I live in because the images dont have much resolution, and I would like the site statistics already, I have been waiting for about 4 months now.

Well considering google has already seemed to make tons of money doing stuff like posting adds and taking some money, I don't think they would ever consider charging for things except for gmail. Heck, I would pay that just for gmail. Search engines can make money by charging companies to be included on the search engine, so I don't think it would ever even come to search engines charging for use.

I wouldn't pay anything just to search the internet. Although Google has the good reputation now and is like the top search engine in the world, I would seriously move elsewhere, probably Yahoo, if they started charging just for the advantage of being able to search the internet.I know many other people will agree. Internet users pay enough money for the actual internet access in the first place, so why should they pay to search the internet?

Definitely not... Google isn't worth $5/month...Like others mentioned before, most of Google's products are easily replicable and they're not very unique either.Google is definitely good... but its good because its "FREE"

Yes ! affcourse.....Not!I rather upgrade my isp with $5 more per month or buy some service over the internet. But if I had to pay, then google had to be REALLY good, and I mean, offering way more than mere search services and other addicional services and programs. Something that were useful to me.

Edited by Radioactive (see edit history)

Nope... First of all, I'm not old enough to be earning my own money. Another thing is, the Google Competitors would probably offer the same services for free, so what's the point? Google wouldn't be as popular anymore, as people will flock to other free services.

im supprised some people did vote yes they would, because i personally, would NOT pay 5 bucks a month.they are just not worth it, and will never be worth it... not in my opinion atleast...why pay when you can have somthing free?so in conclusion:No i would not pay 5 bucks to use Google Services