xisto Community
SqlByte

Would You Pay 5$/month For Using Google ?

Would you pay 5$/month for using Google ?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello!There is no way I would pay for something that I already have or can find on other places. There are many other website to make searches like yahoo, altavista and so on. Eventually, I would maybe pay if it would cost 5 - 10 dollars lifetime, but otherwise, no need. I presume it would be possible anyways to find Google searches from other sites I mean: I go on yahoo, for example, and type something in and it does a search on Google from yahoo. I don't know if it is possible now, but if Google ever make it's visitors pay to get their services, it will be this way.In the other hand, I don't think that they will make it a paying website, because they already make a little fortune on advertisings. Imagine if it started to make it paying means that 3/4 of visitors would be gone and so nobody to see their advertisings!Tim.

It depends, if just search engine definitely not... if some particular service that might not be available anywhere else for free, I'd rather pay Google than other companies if they keep the same efficiency and ease of use they show in other services... but basically I find it hard to have to pay for any internet service, normally there is always a free one that does the job :) unless we're talking about a very specific task or a business environment...

Why would I pay for some thing that I can get free else where? I think google earth is cool but I hardly ever use it so there is no way I would pay for that. I use google as a search enginge more than any other search engine but if I had to pay that would change real fast because I can go else where to get the same thing but for free like yahoo and ask. I was thinking about starting to use google's ad thing but if they started asking for money to use it I wouldn't even think about using it. Google offers a lot of stuff that makes it the number one search engine but if they start making it cost money they will no longer be number one because no one want to pay for stuff they can get some where else for free. Although if every search enging started making you pay five dollars I would stay will google because they have a lot of features that I love and they are the only place I know of that has all those features in one place and it's all free. So to wrap it all up Google is my favorite search engine but as long as some other place is free I would never pay to use google.

Google's services take a large role in my daily life as a student. I always use their document applications, they're fast, and get the job done. In the long run, $5/month isn't that bad, at all. Along with the documents, I find that gmail is a great email service.

I'd be happy to pay, I need to use them for school work an such anyway :)

I would not pay~!! I make very little money.....I make about 5 bucks a year........ I only liked Google because all of it's free applications like Chrome and Desktop. I would hate Google for doing that.