xisto Community
solankyno1

Your Email Client Which one you like best???

I pick G-mail aswellThe space amount is great, and you can use it to become an extra hard drive on your computer. It's also free, which is very good. And the fact that it's so easy to use, and it's way better then yahoo.

Well, in terms of e-mail clients, I'd have to say that hands-down my favourite one would have to be Mozilla's Thunderbird. It functions just like Firefox, but made specifically for e-mail (obviously). It has anything you'd ever need for surfing through your email. The most prominent features that it comes pre-installed with (because you can add plugins to it after you've installed, which is another awsome feature that I enjoy) would be,

Spam filtering,

Newgroups compatible,

Updating and reading RSS feeds from sites (ie: Slashdot.org),

Huge customization options menu

All in all, I believe that it's the most amazing client that I've ever come across.

Having said that, I do think Gmail is my favourite e-mail provider. *Huge* inbox, and really awsome interface. Although I do enjoy the interface to the web-interface (which I use when away from home), I've configured it to run with Thunderbird, because it just rocks too much.

Why not have the best of both? (PS: Now that I'm mentioning Gmail, if anyone wants some invites, just PM me. I have 50).

I'm still using outlook, mostly cuz I'm too lazy to switch to thunderbird. Gmail is so annoying though. I don't get how everyone loves it so much. It's just trendy. I hate how the emails are treated like conversations, putting all related emails into the same link. I want all my emails treated seperately. It is also a pain to delete emails etc, everything is too different from the normal ways of using an email client.

I like Gmail the best. It's so easy to use, and has some handy features as well. I like the idea of seeing all related emails on the one page. It makes it so much easier to go back and read over everything while you're replying.I like how they make it harder for people to get into your addy too. I've had someone trying to get into mine and all it will let them do is try and guess my password or send an email to my backup email address that lets me change my password if I want to (and lets me know if someone's been trying to get in!). It won't let anyone see your secret question unless the addy has been inactive for a few days, which I don't think is gonna happen any time soon :P...Much better than Hotmail, which lets you do both (send email to backup addy, and guess secret question) at any time...I feel much safer with Gmail.So..yep, out of everything I've tried, I like Gmail the best.

:P Well I am fond of GMail. I use that email for my personal email. I love the conversations feature. This way most of the time I can look to see what we were talking about in a former email without having to open another page to see what was said. I also like that the email is growing with the users so as you gain more emails and stuff to store the space is growing.I also like yahoo. I use yahoo for all my other email needs. It has many useful features and it is free so yay. Now that its a Gig of space I don't have to check my email everyday and I can let it sit when I get busy. This is a positve thing for me because I am always getting extremely busy. :PI like outlook express too. I have not tried the firefox one yet so I don't know about that one. I have been meaning to though. I am not really happy with hotmail but it has a few things I like. I like that you can see if your buddies are online with it. But you can do that with yahoo too. That is one of my junk emails anyway.That is all from me.

Well, i really like GMAIL. I used to use Yahoo mail in the past, but when i heard about gmail and tried it i was IMPRESSED!! First of all i like the webbased email systems because they allow me to check them from any computer in the world, whereas the pop3 systems are more complicated in this view. So Yahoo was my mail distributor of choice for a long time but there are many things that makes Gmail a lot better in my opinion. First of all, gmail is very fast! This is i think the most important factor for me to use it. A huge amount of space also plays its part but it is not the main thing, because Yahoo now also have about 1 GB of space so if that was the only thing i was looking for i would have staied with YAhoo. I also like the 10 mb file limit which enables you to acctually send anything you want without having to think all the time - will i be able to send this (what usually happens with Hotmail which is in my opinion the WORST CHOICE!! and i can0't understand that so many people use it)..All in All my recomendation is GMAIL because of 4 main reasons:- free- stable- FAST as hell- LOOOOOTS of space (more and more every day)That was my opinion and according to the poll, many peole are using Gmail which i think is great!

I am quite happy with our msn premium email client. It looks nice, has great features, and its fast! It looks alot like your browser based hotmail account, however, its all in like real time and yeah. Its just cool! lol...

I use outlook express and gmail when i'm not at home.

eventhough personally, I think Mozilla Thunderbird is quite fantastic, friendy and easy to use, I rather checking mail on the web. Even the mails in my domain name, I check them out on the web.

Gmail is also great, the best web-based mail ever. Sometimes it interferers with my firewall (Kerio) but, nothing that serious that anybody can fix :rolleyes:

Cheers! :lol:

p.s. By the way, if anybody is interested, I'm giving gmails invites away in my site (Sonorama.NET), this is possible thru googlemania (which i dunno what exactly it is, lol)

Gmail is the best webmail as it instantly refresh the page, and it provide the best mailbox in the world and everything comes free and easily accessible...