xisto Community
solankyno1

Your Email Client Which one you like best???

I'm not using e-mail client, i very like rambler web interface, but my parents using The Bat client. They speak, that The Bat is very good and fast.

Edited by Artem ZHI (see edit history)

thunderbird is a good option for mail client.for a year, finally i am not change my mail client, just using thunderbird.before it, i always use outlook express.outlook express have an annoying one of microsoft messenger pop up when I open otlook.

Mozilla Thunderbird is the best mini email client since it has an amazing spam filter built in and can do a ton of things very easily. It tends to run smoother and more friendly than outlook express in my opinion which is why i have been using it. IF you need a full scale email client, Outlook 2003 or 2007 is the way to go and definitely is way better than Lotus Notes

Hm..now that I use Mac Leopard, I use Mail, an application that comes with Leopard and it works very well with my gmail account. So I have pop3 enabled in my gmail, allowing me to download mail to my computer, which I like more, since all the movies, ppts and other stuff is already downloaded, allowing me to view it quick without waiting for the whole download process...

My favorite would have to be mozilla thunderbird, it is lightweight, easy to use and not a hog on my resources. I've been using it since as long as i can remember and i've never had any problems :P

I actually like 2 applications: Mozilla Thunderbird and Mail in Mac OSX Leopard. I used to use Thunderbird on my PC and Mail now that I am using a Mac. The interface is very easy to understand and use comfortably, and I like it that it is able to store my RSS Feeds, so whenever something new comes up, I would instantly know since the number of newly received unread mail is shown on my dock next to my Mail icon. However a big drawback about Mail is that it sometimes misunderstands the content of the email and presume it to be junk mail, not that it is a big issue but it gets irritating after a while when I have to keep flagging the email to be non-junk. Other than that, I love Mail a lot and will continue to use it.