xisto Community
solankyno1

Your Email Client Which one you like best???

Most of the people are recommending Thunderbird here. So I have downloaded it. But I have not found any features for Multiple Identities like Incredimail and Outlook Express so that I and My brother can keep our mails private to each other.

Any one know about this feature in thunderbird????

yeah thunderbird doesn't work like that solankyo.at least i can't find it eithermy wife and i use it separately, for different email accounts, but we use different Windows XP user accounts.if you and your brother can set up separate windows accounts, you could use THunderbird.personally, i use thunderbird, but only because i like the graphics better.

These are not email clients. These are just email services provided by different companies. This thread is for clients like outlook, thunderbird, M2 etc.

You are wright ,my bad.
I don't know...I use just webmail , it's best aren't?

Office's outlook is bad ( just my think ) , but outlook express , which comes with windows , is much better...

yeah thunderbird doesn't work like that solankyo.at least i can't find it either

my wife and i use it separately, for different email accounts, but we use different Windows XP user accounts.

if you and your brother can set up separate windows accounts, you could use THunderbird.

personally, i use thunderbird, but only because i like the graphics better.

Thanks filipc for the information.
Now after your post I think it will be better for us to use incredimail because now they have also included junk filter in the new verison.

I really haven't gotten a client simply because I don't really like accessing my email unless I am actually at the site. Too much hassle plus the risk of getting virus' and worm's.

I wont touch outlook express there is always an exploit for virus's in it even after they come out with a patch for the old seems peeps find a new one in it to use. I usually just the webmail client that the email providers give you, with my Xisto i use the Horde client they have, just easier it seems to use the web client they offer you. Why hastle with other programs such as setting the pop 3 etc etc.

Many persons are giving preference to Webmail here. In my opinion webmail is good if your internet connection speed is very fast. But if you are on dial up than I think it is better to use email clients because attaching a file on webmail takes a lot of time.

I use Mozilla mail at home, and Mozilla Thunderbird at work.Those softwares are clearely the best mail clients : very secure, with lots of features, (and the best HTML render engine...)

I agree that outlook is useful because it can check hotmail but can it check yahoo mail? I use it because it comes with internet explorer and it is handy. It also has a junk mail filter.

Posted Image

I agree that outlook is useful because it can check hotmail but can it check yahoo mail?

I donot think there is any mail client that can access free yahoo account without any thirdparty tool like yahoopops. Is any????

i have been using mozilla mail for a long time by now... i have always been tempted by thunderbird but when i tried for the first time (long ago) imap support was not very good and it was still a bit unstable...i might try again nowas it has really developed...

my first email client is outlook. but now I never use it because it is always has an exploit for virus's too. For now I change to check it from they site it take long time but it's sure for me. that I has all mail I want to see and in my bluk box too.I has many email like hotmail yahoo gmail... so about a week when I go to check it. :D

i've tried many, many e-mail clients. And I see that noone met another clinet, that is well known

The Bat!

homepage of The Bat!

It's so popular, and so good, that in the table of equivalence between Windows and Linux, there are e-mail programs, and there are 'Bat like e-mail clients' :D

The software is great! Safe and secure. Has a great adressbook with groups. Manages as many accounts as you wish, and the files of them, are stored whereever you wish them to be! Handles plain text and HTML messages. Receives from POP and IMAP.... Well - to much to write! Visit the web site or simply try the application!. You won't regret it if you try to use it for a longer time.

I myself use 3 windows installations at a time (sometimes it is needed...) on the same computer, and every has it's own bat installation, but the account files are the same! So i don't receive the same e-mails, i have the same address book... It's simply the best for me!