xisto Community
solankyno1

Your Email Client Which one you like best???

I use gmail with outlook express sometimes (due to the fact i can get it through the pop email on my pda). gmail has the best interface in my opinion, and well, it makes me feel special when it got the invite, lol (im ok, really i am)also if anyone wants a gmail invite pm me your email and ill send it asap.

Gmail is my favorite. Although, I do sometimes use the POP3 feature on my phone, or sometimes somewhere else. Gmail is jsut faster, more reliable, and I no longer get spam like I did with Yahoo. Yahoo is pretty good, though. I used it for about a year before I decided to switch to Gmail.

My favorite email client has to be MSN/Hotmail. They offer so much space and I love their assortment of advertisements. When I had a problem with my email they msn representative cleared it up. Also their junk mail filter is pretty darn good. Mostly all junk mail I receive through email was properply placed in the Junk mail folder. Also with being under msn/hotmail you can access the msn messenger which is cool because I have a webcam and can talk to friends all the time using it.

I had to go with Gmail. For one its simple to use, there are many ads, there is TONS of space (I've had Gmail for awhile and I'm only using like les than ten percent of my total space), and the filters and label actually work. My mail goes were I want it and spam is actually limitd and goes were it needs to go, in the spam folder! It is acually alot faster and you can select more than on thing at a time (like junk mail, alot of my mail goes in the junk mail category and I have to, one by one, select which is not junk, time waster).

I use thunder bird to get gmail. Thunderbird has HIGH security and LOW holes0It's fast and using Gecko to render HTML (like firefox).It has GOOD SPAM filter.I can save the message on my computer(NO space limit but who will likely fill up their GMAIL box)It's a VERY nice mix, THunderbird & Gmail.

I have to say that my favourite is Gmail.. It just owns.. It's simple to use and it has more space than I ever manage to spend.. And I kinda like the way it "packs" mails to conversations or something.. It's kinda useful IMO.. :) If anyone wants I also have lots of extra invites.. So just ask if you're in need..

I use Gmail, but I have set up Eudora to retrieve the emails. Eudora is very *crisp* with little to no fluff.. just what you need when you view 100,000 advertisements on my way to school/work :).

oh , Just GMail I think Gmail has high speed webmail and i think too Gmail has big Host or BigHead . what happend to Gmail Mail Space , why its not stop ? do you find biger gmail email space ?i think no !In Gmail You can See Your Messenger , its really nice . yahoo And hotmail and ... has not that options yahoo has ads and that make webmail low speedgmail take pop to customers but yahoo no !i think after 10 year Gmail has very large members .

Mozilla Thunderbird is definitely my favorite program. It's free, there's few glitches in it, very customizable, very useful, doesn't lag your computer if you have it open constantly... definitely better than MS Outlook.

in my childhood i tried MS Outlook.I like it some features:1. truly html browser2. imap connectionBut at present i use Mosilla Tthunderbird.I love it because:1. small size to download for installing.2. Built-in RSS capabilities, powerful quick search, spell check as you type3. leading-edge junk mail filters. Each time you mark messages as spam, "Thunderbird improves its filtering so you can spend more time reading the mail that matters". 4. enterprise and government grade security features including S/MIME, digital signing, message encryption, support for certificates and security devices.5. protecting from many worms and viruses6. install extensions to add new features, or change the look of your browser with themesVery nice program! and free!.

Mine is with Gmail too. Gmail, strictly speaking is not an email client, but a webbased email service. The email client in this case is your browser, no matter it is Internet Explorer, Firefox or Mozilla. I like webbased email clients because they are more safe in general. The worst thing is, of course, you cannot store your email addresses, and your contact locally in your computer and so if your service provider is down, there is no way you can retrieve your contacts. But the good thing about not storing your addresses locally is that viruses are less likely to spread by mere ready certain files in your computer. A lot of spam can be avoided by using webbased email. On top of this, the webbased email systems usually don't require you to dowload everything before you read. You can avoid computer viruses from being downloaded to you computer through this route.