xisto Community
solankyno1

Your Email Client Which one you like best???

I say outlook express and plus it is the most common used because it comes with Windows and you dont have to pay extra for it or anything. Its just you set it up and done. You can recieve everything from any client. Unless you dont know how to configure it then just go site by site and check your email. It's less confusing.

I use thunderbird now.But I prefer receive mail from the webpage, so firefox is used.and yahoo ,gmail are not support pop3 yet.

gmail are not support pop3 yet.

Dear Yomi,
Gmail has activated his free pop3 service last month. You login to your account and click on Settings than you will be guided towards activating it in your preferred email client.

I use Mozilla Thunderbird. It's fast, efficiant, and it has a built in RSS reader. I love it. But I will try Sylpheed-claws. It sounds good. I don't know if anyone has already answered this problem (i'm too lazy to read through 6 pages of replies) but in thunderbird you can't access the about:config like in firefox. So that means it might not be as customizable (is that a word?) than other clients.

I use the Microsoft Outlook Program. I like it because it has a lot of features... but a bit too much! It takes more than 6 seconds to load (slow at my standards) and it looks ugly. I would really love to try Thunderbird, because it's made by the Mozilla people and we all know Mozilla is cool!~ C o r d i a l l y ,~ D O O G A

I Use Outlouk Express Outlouk Express Is really easybut so time never send mail and recive but i think for sending mail and rec ISP is impotent If ISP block port 110 you can not send mail and if block port 25 you can not rec mailI Think ISP & MailClint is Very important

I don't know if anyone has already answered this problem (i'm too lazy to read through 6 pages of replies) but in thunderbird you can't access the about:config like in firefox. So that means it might not be as customizable (is that a word?) than other clients.

47402[/snapback]

Just use About:config extension

My personal favorite e-mail client is Mozilla Thunderbird for a few reasons:1. Few security holes2. Stylish inference3. Its just as good as Outlook but free4. It has good spam filters5. You don't need to use plain text6. Since messages are stored on your computer there is no space limit7. I can read and compose messages onlineNow that I've posted whats your favorite and if you want say why?