xisto Community
solankyno1

Your Email Client Which one you like best???

i use thunderbird, becuase i support open source software and just about anything the good people from mozilla make. its supposed to be more secure than outlook, but i really dont care about that. it just has a lot more features than outlook express and is easier to use.

i use thunderbird, becuase i support open source software and just about anything the good people from mozilla make. its supposed to be more secure than outlook, but i really dont care about that. it just has a lot more features than outlook express and is easier to use.

I use Incredimail aswell, (I like the notifiers :D ). It is good because you can approve senders and only your approved senders go into your inbox, otherwise it goes to your junk mail, I think it is one of the best junk mail filters!

Outlook express all the way, fast, reliable, and already pre-installed so i dont have to bother installing another email client... i dont care what anyone says, its just an email client and outlook express/outlook does everything i need in a mail client without ANY problems. Been using it since back when i got my first computer, 6 years ago :D. Also by first computer i mean not Windows 3.1/Dos :D (Win98 Yee :D)

I use Incredimail aswell, (I like the notifiers :D ). It is good because you can approve senders and only your approved senders go into your inbox, otherwise it goes to your junk mail, I think it is one of the best junk mail filters!

You can do this with all modern mail clients...

I never use email clients as none of them are 100% safe. I stick to webmail so that malicious codes won't be able to get thru. I have nevered get infected by any of those mass mail viruses.

I used to use outlook but it was slow and messed up my email account and it was too expensive.I started to use the express version but that was just as bad.Then I started using Thunder bird but it was MUUUCCCHHH better

I use Kmail and Thunderbird. I use KMail on my primary because I want to use my sendmail protocol on my Linux system instead of using SMTP on my ISP's server; but my secondary accounts are on Thunderbird via SMTP. Most of the time I use Yahoo! Mail (webmail) for my my email needs.xboxrulz

I use thunderbird, becuase i support open source software and just about anything the good people from mozilla make. its supposed to be more secure than outlook, but i really dont care about that. it just has a lot more features than outlook express and is easier to use

I use lotus notes for work because the university mail is one notes server, pernally I use gmail and like it a lot. I tried thunderbird and outlook 2003, both are great. however outlook 2003 doesn't work very well with Gmail pop service. I realy want a IMAP service from Gmail. I know, I am so spoiled by google.

I use Sylpheed-claws, and I think it is very good. I was useing Opera, then Thunderbird, but claws is much faster and have more options.

I tired Thunderbird, but I was dissapointed. To be honest I can't believe they named it 1.0. It doesn't really feel finished. Try saving emails as text, or anything at all. It works, kind of. Except that you can't specify how it should be formatted, and what info should be saved. Oh, and sometimes it eats your mail, really, no kidding.I'm still looking around for anything good. I'll have a look at the other clients suggested in this thread.