xisto Community
emperor

What's Your Favourite Car?

My two favorite cars are any year corvette except the 60's they blow and Maserati they r muy sexy cars idk why i like Maseratis they just look nice i guess but corvettes there soo sleek and curvy like a fine woman :lol: and when fixed up can out run alot of other high end stock cars.

At first sight this question looks very easy but in reality is very difficult question because choosing a single car from the list containing numerous cars that are too excellent without which we can't talk about cars. Its very difficult.Well I have solved this difficult question and finally chooses my favorite car and its Audi A6. Well what I talk about it! It is a leader in its segment in several worldwide markets. Fantastic looks, very spacious with good interior design, excellent ride quality, amazing performance with pretty much good fuel economy. This car has got everything that needs to be in an ideal car, in my favorite car.I also like Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X and Honda Civic. Both of these cars are also amazing and quite fantastic.

Any Porsche produced after the mid 80's would be my ultimate car to own, i also like the Nissan 180 SX. I appreciate the fact the Nissan 180 SX is a performance vehicle but they also get a lot of power from a smaller engine.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

My favorite car is not so much a manufactured vehicle, but I'll mention it all the same: an s13 or fc3s with an ls1 engine.I dunno, I just love the idea of a lightweight RWD chassis with a big block engine that's naturally aspirated, equipped to a standard :PCould replace the body with that of a Miata or (even crazier) an mr2 of some sort... now we're getting a little out there, but it's all done in the name of fun (and ungodly performance). :lol:

Dear I think the cost matters a lot for me and many others. Just choosing or liking a car means nothing until and unless you would be able to drive it or buy it whatever it is I don't think I could be able to buy a car now but within a year or two I would like to buy a Scorpio. Which I love very much.?post-73445-1252668517_thumb.jpegI think I could be able to buy it as soon as possible after collecting some funds for it.?

If you're talking about an exclusive car, my dream car always has been a '97 McLaren F1 GTR road car convert, with a monotone carbon fiber body.....sigh...For a regular production sedan, I would kill for a Skyline GT-R or a '96 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4.....without modding, please. I'd much rather go for a sleeper.....

my favorite car is Lamborghini Murci?lago. It's a beautiful car with high performance.The best engine in this series is Murci?lago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce which revs up to 800rpm with a great noise. there is so many problems with having a car like this which is very wide and very close to the ground. but i hate the way doors open. some people like this type of openning but i prefer normal doors.

My Favorite car is The Limousine. Though BIG but this car speaks Luxury because it's very spacious and it can accommodate quit a few number of people as compared to the normal cars. I love this car for it's in-built features like the mini wine bar where if people want they can relax and have some drinks, a mini television set which people can watch while they are travelling.The speed limit of this car is amazing and it provides ultimate comfort to it's passengers.

post-128432-0-82636800-1337754048_thumb.jpg

post-128432-0-48372700-1337754350_thumb.jpg

post-128432-0-05143100-1337754401_thumb.jpg

post-128432-0-66140000-1337754413_thumb.jpg

post-128432-0-54586100-1337754427_thumb.jpg

Edited by prashansas (see edit history)

I like the Knight XV from Conquest because it represents the limits of engineering in protecting the occupants of a vehicle. It comes at a high price and is not affordable to the average vehicle owner so is not something that one would be able to get. It is more of a marvel of engineering that people talk about as the best of vehicles. From an aesthetics perspective, the Lamborghini Diablo had an image that few cars can match. Think of it this way - back in the old days, we had toothbrushes that looked like bristles stuck on the end of a stick. Now, toothbrushes are angular to reach places that are hard to get to. The Lamborghini Diablo represented the angular design of cars during its time, though you wouldn't expect it to get to places that other cars wouldn't :-PAlthough everyone admires a particular vehicle, they would not necessary buy one. Imagine the pollution of all SUV lovers drove Hummer H2s or Ford F150s. The Toyota Prius and the Nissan Leaf are vehicles that more people ought to adopt because of the minimal impact that they have on the environment. If Toyota manages to give the Prius a more attractive design and a lower price tag, more individuals would probably be willing to own one. To avoid the cost of a hybrid system, perhaps vehicle manufacturers can introduce microhybrids - these are not hybrids at all but rather a system that shuts down the engine when the vehicle is stationary while providing a heavy duty starter motor that is built for the additional start-stop cycles that a microhybrid would require. In developing countries such as India, some drivers turn off their engines at traffic lights. The 3-wheeled taxis (autorickshaws) in India are popular for turning off their engines and using a level-based starter. Despite the pollution from their vehicles, the drivers do manually what a microhybrid system would be expected to do in a regular vehicle. Motorcyclists in India are also known to turn off their engines at traffic lights - although they sometimes tend to hold up traffic when they have starting problems (the kick start on Indian motorcycles does not always start the engine on the first kick).

My current favorite car has to be the Mustang. Its so well priced but comes with such ridiculous hotness that its impossible to resist. However, the fact that its a 2 seater adds to the hotness but drops on utility. I'm actually contemplating getting this car and unable to decide :(

My current favorite car has to be the Mustang. Its so well priced but comes with such ridiculous hotness that its impossible to resist. However, the fact that its a 2 seater adds to the hotness but drops on utility. I'm actually contemplating getting this car and unable to decide :(

2-seaters are a hard one for most people, as it definitely does limit what you can do with it. Luckily though if you're single or just don't have kids, they have decent trunk room for traveling.

I drive a Miata, which is significantly smaller and more compact. If I want to travel with it and have someone else, we can fit about one backpack in the trunk for each of us (and it can't be overstuffed, lol).

well i do not drive but my favourite car has to be the Minnie Van {it counts as a car it has 8 or so seats and is used for taxis sometimes for large families] otherwise i like the Minnie i know its stupid but its compact and you can fit into a parking spot easier. my favourite driving vehicle has to be the lorry unless a helicopter counts.