xisto Community
emperor

What's Your Favourite Car?

If I had to buy a new car I'm really impressed with the new Chrysler 300's. Not exactly a hot rod, just a beautiful and functional car. Can you imagine one of those with the swing up doors and some really nice wheels and low profile tires!My actual favorite long term would have to be the Datsun and Nissan 280's and the 300ZX.I currently have a 1987 3000ZX with all the bells and whistles and have owned a '78 2+2, a '79 coupe, and an '82 2+2. Talk about a fun ride!

All my life I have loved Mercedes Benz. It has always been the car my dad was talking about, and he did not want anything other. ^^ I think they quite beautiful, many of them. Some are repulsive, but I will not talk about them. ^^I have no favourite of them all, but I like the ones with nice curves. If you know what I mean. :)

My all time favorite car is the Smart car. It may be small, and not very powerful, but it is quite unique in it's look, an I find it way cute :lol: I think they have gotten a little better power wise, but they are still really expensive little cars. Thus, why as much as I like it, I don't think it will be very economical or extremely useful.My second favorite is the mini Cooper. I have a thing for small cars :P It's also pretty nice and it is a bit more efficient then the smaller smart car.

In all reality, I love the Honda Civic.I drive the 2003 EX model and it looks nice, is upgradeable, and cheaper (I believe) for parts, general maintenance, and whatever you need... not to mention the hardiness of the engine. (I've seen a YouTube video demonstrating this by draining the oil pan completely, running it hot, and even adding water to the engine deliberately. I believe it lasted a couple of hours even after adding water... from what I understand, most engines will achieve what is known as a hydrolock, effectively killing and rendering the engine useless.)That's as far as ownership goes.If you want to include cars that I buy the hype on, I wouldn't mind owning a BMW 3 Series as a luxury pick. With all of the options and the looks that aren't too extravagant yet hold an aggressive and clean stance on the road, plus the features that KEEP it on the road and providing a smooth, elegant ride, I'd definitely pick one up over the overpriced Bentleys and those hideous-looking, albeit nice-riding Cadillacs. (Keep in mind that this is just an opinion.) :P For off-road use, I buy into the hype of owning a Jeep Wrangler X (hardtop), although I've been told otherwise to aim for a Rubicon. It just looks good to me and I would like to take one of those bad boys to see what it can dish out.A refurbished, clean HMMWV would be awesome, but of course we all know how we can't exactly pick up a military vehicle for civilian use. :lol: That thing can go just about ANYWHERE that tires allow it to go.

My all-time favorite car is the Chrysler Serbring Convertible. My favorite version is the one made between 2001-2004. I'm not all that crazy about the new model, but it's growing on me. This car doesn't get the credability it deserves. Consumer Reports and other newspapers/magazines always give it low ratings when it is actually a decent car with a beautiful design.

My favorite car is without a doubt the Chrysler Sebring Convertible. I don't like the models pre 2001, but I love the 2001-2004 model. The design is extremely impressive. I absolutely love the curves in the exterior design. The interior, however, needs some work. It doesn't look very classy. The new 2008 model fixes the problem, making it look like a high quality car with some wood paneling, navigation screen, and plenty of cool tools. I'm not as fond of the exterior of the new model as I am of the old model, but it's starting to grow on me. To tell you the truth, I actually prefer the cloth top over the hard top.

my most favourite car would have to be my current one, Alpha Romeo 156 its quiet picked up speed quickly and is very soft and is a smooth drive, not too keen on vauxall corsas i just driven my friends automatics are boaring to drive

My absolute favorite car is the Bugatti Veyron. =)But to be more realistic, I am going to go with the new 2009 Camaro. I do not know what it is about that car, but I just really like it. I plan on getting one when it comes out.

my favorite car of all time and always will be the Toyota Supra ;) its such a nice car i love it so much D: just from the awesome tail lights to the roof able to come off but not the whole roof just that one section its so cool! i love that care so much and i really really want one so bad... twin turbos... manual transmission rawr i wants it so bad lawl >< -drools-

Among my favorite cars are the Ford GT (not mustang gt), ferrari Enzo, koenigsegg ccx, SSC Aero (the fastest production car), and the camaro (especially 1969).My favorite SUVs include the Cadillac Escalade, Jeep Commander, range rover sport, and the hummer h2.My favorite import tuner car is the Toyota Supra (the only good looking car Toyota made).

my favorite car is the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. i love muscle cars and mustange makes the best ones. the shelby mustangs are the best. I also like Porsche 911 but still not as much and the Mustang. I don't mind BMW and Mercedes either. but i hate toyota and lexus and vauxall and many other brands lol.