xisto Community
emperor

What's Your Favourite Car?

I love my pink barbie car. It's pretty cool - it pulls out into a limo and you can fit TWO extra barbies in it!! very VERY shiny too!It only moves forward and backwards but I'm sure that with a few tweaks it'll be able to turn around corners.

If I could have ABSOLUTELY ANY CAR.. Well.. I've narrowed it down to 4.In no particular order...-1969 Dodge Charger-1968 Chevy ElCamino-1998 Toyota MR2-2006 Audi A8All of them stock of course.. I'll do my own work (Except the Audi probably wouldn't change much heh)

Hello. I read your posts...so..most of you has a very rearly modell, and a very expensive one. favorite is the newest Audi A6 and A8, or the S8. I know this cars are expensive too, but are most populars the luxus car. With a beautiful Audi I would be very happy :lol:

From all the cars I know I like Mini Cooper. It's just a car made for me. Not that I'm very small, but its just nice. I like it only in Black or Dark Grey. But This is probably my choice because I don't know any other nice cars I'd probably would like better, like you all do. SO.. MINI COOPEROoh wait, I forgot: MAYBACH, but you know this car is a car to be driven in, not to drive yourself ! I luv it, it's just stylish and glamourous.

Mine favorite car is the Lenova. I loves it because of its extreme good look, stylish body, its colours, its good looking dash board which have many features, and a shoket for the mobile charger. Its really a very good car.

Posted Image
The Nissan 350Z

I just absolutely LOVE THEM! I think they are awsome...

i love the way they look on the outside, i love the way they look on the inside... i love the way they look all around

They are just oh so sleek and beautiful

here are some more pics:
Rear End
Interior
Outside View

My favorite car is whatever gets the best gas mileage. Right now, that appears to be engines that run on hydrogen, though good luck getting information on this in the mainstream media. Cars that run on water are not good business for the oil industry. And as a result, they are not made available to the public. In lieu of a water fueled car, I'll take function over fluff, and safety over aesthetics. So far, the humble late 80's/early 90's Toyota 4-runner seems to fit the bill. A Volkwagen Toureg would sure be nice, but who the heck wants to take out a mortgage and go into debt over a car?

My favorite car is whatever gets the best gas mileage. Right now, that appears to be engines that run on hydrogen, though good luck getting information on this in the mainstream media. Cars that run on water are not good business for the oil industry. And as a result, they are not made available to the public. In lieu of a water fueled car, I'll take function over fluff, and safety over aesthetics. So far, the humble late 80's/early 90's Toyota 4-runner seems to fit the bill. A Volkwagen Toureg would sure be nice, but who the heck wants to take out a mortgage and go into debt over a car?

Well, I have many "favorite" cars, but since my net worth is under $50M I'll mention a couple or three that are also "reasonable" as opposed to the Bugatti Veyron at an obscene price of $1.44M base (current pound to dollar conversion)! To quote the first paragraph in Wikipedia's entry:

The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 is currently the fastest, most powerful, and most expensive street-legal production car in the world, with a proven top speed of over 400 km/h (407.5 km/h or 253.2 mph).[1]It reached full production in September 2005. The car is built by Volkswagen AG subsidiary Bugatti Automobiles SAS in its Molsheim (Alsace, France) factory and is sold under the legendary French Bugatti marque. It is named after French racing driver Pierre Veyron, who won the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1939 while racing for the original Bugatti firm. It is also the world's second supercar with 16 cylinders, after the Cizeta Moroder V16T.

Since you brought it up, the VW Touareg is on the top of the list. Sadly, the diesel variation that will begin to be imported in '08 or '09 with a 6 cylinder motor and awesome (for a 5500 pound AWD vehicle) efficiency that should be rated around 28 MPG City and 35 MPG Highway I think, will cost around $50k... But, boy is it a sweety!

Next in line would be the VW Touareg with the 10 cylinder diesel motor that gets and admirable 25 MPG overall and is extremely powerful. I love to feel those "G's" pushing my head into the cushion when my foot gets on it. Something about pure torque that really makes my day. Gives you that feeling.. like... victory. Unfortunately, "victory" comes at a steep price: $70k+

Next would be pretty much anything Audi, especially the R8. Of course I'd rather have a diesel for the economy and torque, but this will do: a V-10 engine based on the same power plant used in the Lamborghini Gallardo. Forget about gas mileage on this one, and I think it's safe to say it's priced well over $100k... I can dream too, right?

...Right???

Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)

My favourite car has changed through the years.

First it started with the Porshe 911 turbo:

Posted Image

The porshe has great with 480 hp and goes from 0-60 in 3.7 sec. But at the official prize of $ 122,900.00 it is kind of expensive for what you get. (in my opinion.)

Second we come to the "new" Lamborghini M consept car:

Posted Image

It has a 6.0-liter W-12 engine, and does the job, and looks great.

Then we come to something different; My absolute favourite; The Pagani Zonda F:

Posted Image

With a 7.3 liter Mercedes-Benz engine at 650 bhp @ 6200 rpm and a weighs of 1230 kgs, it is what I look at as the best car ever!

Disclaimer: You may agree or disagree, but this is purely what I think, and I love the Pagani Zonda F, my car.