xisto Community
emperor

What's Your Favourite Car?

The aston martin db9 is my choice.it's so beautiful... I love this car... I wish i could own one...
(:

Thats my choice to. But with that money i can buy at least 3 good cars :XD: My second choice will be Shelby Cobra!!

The car that was made famous by Nicolas Cage. Or was it the other way around? You be the judge. Shelby GT has been used in a number of movies. It's a great car. Not only because of it's cool looking chassis, but for the power under that hood too. It's a car made to go fast. And that's what makes us love it more. People line up just to take a picture of it. I know, I would too. Read more to catch up on your favourite car on my website, http://www.roadsout.com/.

This is going to sound weird, but my favorite car is a Pontiac Vibe...ya..i know..its weird, but its my favorite. Yes, Lamborgini's looks sexy, but you cant drive those things anywhere without scratching the paint. I guess I'm just thinking inside the box when I think about my favorite car, but Pontiac Vibe I conside a cool looking car....man that sounds weird!

You have a point there. It doesn't sound weird.

I have many for many different tasks and reasons so I'll list my top 3 cars in no particular order and why I chose them:1) 1992-1995 Honda Civic - So many mods on the market . . . you have a light-weight car with the potential for a very powerful engine. If you were to take the B18C engine (200HP) from an Acura Integra Type-R and put it in any Civic, it's gonna be fast, but even take the B16A (170HP) from a JDM Civic SiRII and turbocharge it and you'll have 345HP with no other mods.2) 1993-1995 Mazda RX-7 - The rotary car matured to perfection . . . If you look closely, the front half of the car looks like the 2000 Corvette . . . even Chevy copied this car's looks (in my opinion) but I don't blame them. This generation RX-7 is beautiful, and it's pretty light (less than 3000 lbs.). Darned good for a twin-turbo, 255HP car.3) 2005 Acura NSX - What more could you want than a street-legal racecar, and that is exactly what the NSX is! Honda engines have more in common with those of an Indy Car than they do your typical car and the NSX is no exception, what with it's 290HP 3.2L DOHC VTEC engine, and that's not even mentioning the racecar-like handling.

hi according to me as of now the car which gives the best mileage can be considered as my favorite car and its form Ford. Few months back Ford has released a new version named by FORD FIESTA and according to my knowledge it gives a mileage of 30 km per litre and moreover it is not a petrol car but a diesel one.

Lets see... I like the Crossfire a lot, but I would have o say my all time favorite car is The Lamborghini Gallardo. It is cool looking, sleek, fast, aerodynamical, revoulotionary, and a very personal car with all the customisations you can make.

I love the new Porsche Boxter S. It has the 911 engine with 295 HP and you can chip it to 340 HP. It is priced nice at about $60K. I hope to buy one sometime to go along side my Touareg. I also love the Cayenne S with the Titanium package. It looks awesome.The Audi line is very nice also. My family wants one asap. And of coarse I want a V10 TDI!