xisto Community
emperor

What's Your Favourite Car?

I think my favourite car would have to be either Ford GT40 or the Bigfoot monster truck. The ford GT just has someamazing line's to it and well the monster Truck because im not exactly the tallest person around, and being in a big car would make me feel more imposing(when i say not the tallest person i stand a whopping great 4 ft 11" off the floor)

I like the Innova and the Toyota Supra. They have a good look and a unique dash board.They have other many good features and provide us with great comfort and ease in the driving.They are mine favorites. :unsure:

personally i like my car, i just got it a few weeks ago, its second hand but still only 6 months old, its a new model corsa, they have such a nice shape and they just look soo nice, mines a 1.2 and i managed 110MPH out of it down the motorway :unsure:

My favorite car of all time was, is and will always be the Chevrolet Camaro. I was hooked on it since the early 80's. Now the Camaro is back in 2008 and I can't wait to see the retro-style concept.

I have a few cars close to my heart but I have to say that the 1971 Dodge Charger Daytona is my favourite.VROOM! With a whole lot of room... parking spaces are an issue though :lol:

My favorite car and I know has to be my first car (I'm only just now turning 16) is the Volkswagen Rabbit TDI, or just the two door TDI. I think that all VW models are really appealing, including the Jetta and Passat. I wouldn't complain on having a Phaeton, but that's asking for too much. I also like the Spanish brother of VW, Seat, and I like the Ibiza from Seat. They're very high quality cars.

my favorite car of all time would be a viper. i seriously dont care about what kind or color. i would just be happy just to have a viper because its the best car that any 1 can have :lol:its like a house on wheels but better than a house.if i were to get one i would get a blue 1 with white strips going down the middle

my favorite car is the volkswagen beetle, specifically colored lemon yellow. lol i know, why lemon yellow, you ask? well i like the color, and it's refreshing to the eyes. and besides others are so into reds blues blacks, which is so boring, that's why i chose that color. :lol:

I have quite a few favourite cars: Lamborgini's, Ferrari's, Aston Martin DB9....but it has got to be the Maclaren Mercedes SLRI'm sorry, but it is a sports car with an air-brake yet it still has high enough ground clearance to get over speed bumps!

This is going to sound weird, but my favorite car is a Pontiac Vibe...ya..i know..its weird, but its my favorite. Yes, Lamborgini's looks sexy, but you cant drive those things anywhere without scratching the paint. I guess I'm just thinking inside the box when I think about my favorite car, but Pontiac Vibe I conside a cool looking car....man that sounds weird!