xisto Community
Zenchi

GMAIL INVITE EXCHANGE the only thread valid

Im offering invites so here it goes if you want an invite read below this....

*Email : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

*# of invites: 100+

*cost : sigs if you can make them otherwise free (if you can make sigs just make them and email me them when you send your email for an invite just include tdktank59 on the sig)

Edited by tdktank59 (see edit history)

I've decided to pin a topic for Google Mail invites. I've seen so many of them, I thought it would be nice to have them organized.

If you're offering invites, please put them in this format:

Email Address you can be contacted by (Optional)

Number of Invites

Thing(s) you want in return (Optional, this can include Riddle Answer, Posts on a forum, or quite simply, nothing. If left blank, it will be assumed as nothing.)

Any other information you might want (or need) to include

Also, when/if you no longer offer invites, please Edit your topic saying so.

Now, if you want to recieve an invite, please PM, or email that person only one time. Please do not spam saying "I want an invite, I want an invite!!!!111", especially as a reply, as it will be immediately deleted, and hopefully shunned upon. (And up to the person on whether or not they want to give you an invite.)

This is solely an honor system, and as such there is not a 100% guaruntee you will recieve an invite due to different circumstances. Please understand this, and do not PM any of the moderators (Except myself, or whoever else wants to partake in this) or administrators (Same thing). Also, please note no party is whatsoever responsible except the party which offers the invite to give you the invite, anyone else is not held under that responsibility unless duely stated. Thank you, and please do not abuse this, or it will be removed.

As always, normal forum rules apply.

- Thank you for your understanding. <_<

Note: Administrators (Or moderators) have the right to remove or close this topic at any time they see fit. Thank you in advance once more. You may also get better results looking for a Gmail exchange. This is just something I thought of to make it easier for everyone else instead having to hunt down invites, etc. Those who post can do what terms they want (but you do not have to accept them.).

Notice from cmatcmextra:
It has become clear that many people have been posting their email addresses in the following format somewords@somecoolprovider.com. This makes it very easy for certain spam bots (which crawl the web just as search bots would) to pick up email addresses which may be added to a database of emails.

To protect your email address from such bots please hide both the @ and . symbols when you post it. Eg: somewords[_-A-_]somecoolprovider[_-D-_]com or make your own format as long as it hides the two symbols.

If you wish to keep your inbox spam-free it is recommended that you do this. I will censor out these symbols for the most recent posts in this topic but I won't if you make a post after this message was posted.

Sorry for the editing you post but I couldn't think of another way to spread the message :ph34r:

how to requst 4 invitation ?

* Contact me by PM so I won't be a target of spams =D. * I got more than 50 invites... feel free to contact me. * I don't really want anything... However I accept gifts =D... Kidding... I just wanna help you guys... I mean, I didn't know gmail haven't allowed people to sign up by their own yet. * Just don't forget to help others when you become able to. "One hand washes the other one".

hi all frnds an gaggu from india.i hv g mail now.my email add is gaggu121@gmail.com if need gmail please pm me with ur email add.i ll soon send u invitation.i hv left 25 invitations and i want to use all of them for who hv nt gmail now if u need gmail email or pm now me.hope u ll do that soon i am waiting 4 ur requests ever and send u invitation bkos i like to make many frnds.so pm me or email me now.again my email add:

gaggu121@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hv a nice day for all frnds.

could you please send me an invitation to my mail : mmibm /at/ msn /dot/ com
Thanks

Check your mail. I have invited you.

how to requst 4 invitation ?

Write down your email ID in this thread as you reply, which is readable but not exactly like username@domain.com. Instead use username at domain dot com or username/at/domain/dot/com so that spam cannot copy your email ID.
Edited by Dragonfly (see edit history)

I've been trying with co-workers to get an invite, but they are fresh out! If anyone can spare one, send it to ronnie77 (at) lycos (dot) nl. Many thanks in advance! :P

invitation sent.

anybody who wants invites, i've got 98 :P
just PM me...

Pretty soon this thread won't have any purpose with google giving away free invites left and right....
:)
Edited by qwertyiscool (see edit history)