xisto Community
bridenhosen

What Is The Best RPG You Have Ever Played RPG=role playing game

I gotta go with Final Fantasy. I've been playing it since I was born XD I also think highly of Ultima Quest of the Avatar on Nintendo. That game I was raised on too. Man, I need to go buy that game again because I never beat it since I was too young to understand what to do. I should be able to beat it this time, and do all those virtues and stuff. Ownage.

Lol. I think by now Final Fantasy would win a vote.But I also think that the category is quite open. We combined adventure/jump'n'run games with complex story games. Games which are mostly about fighting shouldn't be called RPG in my eyes. I mean could a real player stay fighting all the time :-P?

I would have to say that Final Fantasy 7 was my favorite RPG. I really enjoyed the story line and the characters were cool. I thought that the whole leveling system and magic was cool. After FF7 I would probably say that Diablo 2 was really good. It was fast paced and easy to learn.

I would pitch the Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9 to be my favourites. More-so 9, as the graphics were, for me, more detailed.The best free MMORPG I have played has got to be Runescape.

Something along the lines of Guild Wars, FFVI, and FE6. Guild Wars is still my favorite mmo, I always liked competitive games, and I also play a lot of rpgs. So, Guild Wars=own. FFVI was fun. FE6 was my favorite FE simply because Pent was a godly unit.

I'd say my favourite RPG would be Chrono Trigger. Revolutionary game for its time, and the first RPG that I know of that has multiple ending possibilities. I can still pick that game up and play it for hours.Morrowind is my second favourite, I'm waiting for Oblivion to come out next year.

Here are some of the games I tried, atleast the demo:DaggerfallFinal Fantasy VIIDiabloDiablo II (and expansion)RagnarokA3What do I like the most? Diablo II - with the Lord of Destruction expansion set. That is, in my terms, one of the amazing and addicting experience I had and I am having. It is like I go and kill Baal, then I go again with a harder level. Then there are different characters I can try the same thing. Then there is this Battle.net where I can do the same again with my friends.

I love playing arcade games so much! I normally play them on my Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP but if i'm on the computer I use Visual Boy Advance to play the rom versions. Here is a list of my favorite role playing games:Zelda and the Minish CapZelda a Link to the PastPokemon Fire RedPokemon Leaf GreenPokemon EmeraldPokemon RubyPokemon SapphirePokemon GoldPokemon SilverPokemon CrystalPokemon YellowPokemon RedPokemon BlueBeyblade G-RevolutionLegacy of GokuLegacy of Goku 2Buu's FuryDragonball Advance AdventurePrince of PersiaI think that's about it! :)

I've played many RPGs since I can remember playing games... But for console games I'd have to say my favorite are all the Final Fantasy games, and Dragon Quest games. I just love them. How in detail they get. For computer games I've tried so so so many.... I use to play Redmoon for 3 years, but they closed the USA server down. Since then I was hooked on FFXI, and I'd have to say that that is my favorite... But currently I am trying out WoW... which seems pretty good.

I've loved alot of rpg's, and have been in the mood to sink my teeth into another soon (can't wait for oblivion) however I have to agree with those who feel FF7 is the best.Best story? maybe there are better. best graphics? no, best gameplay? probably not, its simply a perfect combination of elements to bring an amazing gaming experience to those willing to put in the time. You fall for the characters, are willing to forge on through everything it throws at you, and can't wait to get back in when you arn't playing. It's one of few games I've played through completely numerous times (excluding short FPS's). I'll likely play through it again someday, and I know I'll enjoy it all over again.

In my opinion, the Best one is Grandia 2. I've played that game so many times. I know that there're better ones, but I really love the story of Grandia 2. It remind me about myself. There're connections between the story of the game and the story of my life.I also like Final Fantasy, especially, version 7. The movie of that game is cool also. I watched it many times. For me, Final Fantasy 7 has the 2nd position