xisto Community
bridenhosen

What Is The Best RPG You Have Ever Played RPG=role playing game

I see this being mentioned already, but I'm also a Final Fantasy fan. I only played FF 8 though. Have FFX also but never really got to play it yet (brother plays it most LOL).I have to put Lufia (remember that old game) in the list also. I have both I and II for the SNES and still play it from time to time.

I'm not that into games at the time but I do love to play. I would have to say both Golden Sun games I always love to play that game. In my opinion its a really good game and has what I like in games. Another that I have always liked is ofcoarse Zelda games. Majora's Mask is my favorite from the Zelda series.

The best RPG I've ever played is definitely Morrowind. I spend more than half a year with that game. It's so much fun to train your character to be the allmighty-*bottom*-kicking-hero ( :P ).My 2nd favourite RPG is Kotor 1. I really loved to be on both the dark and the light side of the force. But imo its sequel was boring as hell.

Oh man, out of the different games that i like RPG is my favorite so where do i begin with this??? The best i can think of is Resident Evil 1. Onimusha 1. Dino Crisis 1. Devil May Cry 1. Capcom games are bangin! Final Fantasy 7&8. Shining of the holy ark (nobody really knows this one, it's for sega saturn, and yes i owned one lol). Zenosaga. Silent Hill 1&2 (freakier than Resident Evil). This old PS1 game that not a lot of people know of, Juggernaut.

The best RPG I've ever played is definitely Morrowind. I spend more than half a year with that game. It's so much fun to train your character to be the allmighty-*bottom*-kicking-hero ( :P ).

My 2nd favourite RPG is Kotor 1. I really loved to be on both the dark and the light side of the force. But imo its sequel was boring as hell.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I agree with Morrowind being one of the best RPG's, but what is so good about Kotor? I heard from a friend that it wasn't that good, however, I hear from people online that it is very good. Maybe I should get it, since I have the spare money.

The best role playing game I have ever played has to be Chrono Cross for the Playstaion. That game is my favorite game ever. The story was well done and the game was just a blast to play.I recommend anyone to play that game, even though its like a 5 year old game its still a SUPERB game.If I were to rate it I would definetly give it a 10 out of 10.

I really liked the RPG games from the Super Nintendo, they were old but damn they were good. Chrono Trigger was my favourite. Really great story line, unique characters and such. I loved that game so much.Golden Sun, yet another good RPG game. For the GBA. I played both games, the ending was great. It's funny how in the first game the main character Issac doesn't talk where as in part 2 he suddenly learns how to talk. Same goes to Felix. He talks in the first one and mysteriously forgets how to talk in the second one. But thats what kinda makes the game fun, the main character not speaking and yet other characters can understand them.The Legend Of Zelda series, that too were great RPG games. Ocarina of Time being my favourite.

The two most notable RPGs I would like to mention is The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Final Fantasy VII for the reason that they both defined their series. They provided endless hours of gameplay and had great storylines which allowed the player to become immersed in a new world. I wouuld like to note that I have never played Ocarina of Time for the N64? or possibly GameCube so I couldn't compare it to Link to the Past.

as I am kind of retro gamer, I would menshion an really great and hard to play rpg, Ishar: Legend Of The Fortress and Ishar 2: Messengers Of Doom, there is Ishar 3: but i didn't not play it deeply, mainly due to the lack of time, those games are 1993, i played them on amiga 5 years ago, some info about them:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

...my favorit RPG is ...=>

The legend of Zelda , (link to the past ,OOA,OOS, Ocarina of Time , Majora's Mask) but the Wind waker is just mistak, i don't like at all !!!!!!!!!

i think i like the nintando RPGs ,perhaps because my first consol is Nintando.

Edited by aminzzlink (see edit history)

From the couple of RPG games i have played Diablo II was one of the best, but it does have some competition because i also like fablefor xbox and untold legends for psp. And Back in the day I used to play the zelda games like Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask and those were pretty good, but games just keep evolving and getting better. Can't wait for the new zelda and guild wars to come out.

The best RPG I've played is Kingdom Hearts. The gameplay and replay value is awesome. I've played it I don't know how many times but I can keep playing it over and over again. The controls, and storyline are what also make it great because the storyline is one that you keeps you wanting to play and repeat it.

For me it'd have to be the Fallout games. Open ended gameplay, superb character customization, no set classes. A huge variety of items, quests, and NPCs and lots of areas to explore and discover.

I probably install Fallout 1 and 2 at least once a year and create a different character each time and play through the game.

Looking forward to see what Bethesda does with the franchise in Fallout 3