xisto Community
bridenhosen

What Is The Best RPG You Have Ever Played RPG=role playing game

Well the best rpg ive ever played would definately be final fantasy VIII. It has good graphics and a storyline. However, other rpgs that i have played like crono trigger, i get bored and start using cheats.

Diablo II is a great rpg...especially if you play it online. But the new patch totally ruined it for me, cause now i cant create/join games online, and blizzard doesnt know how to fix it...so i'm screwed =[

for me, i really liked the game Diviine Divinity (PC) from Larian studiosits quite a nice game and i liked the rpg factor in it ^^final fantasy is one of the best too~followed by some of my fave games in the PS likeArc the Lad collectionSuikoden seriesand such :D

I have played a number of RPGs but there are a few that I can play again and again. Although the graphics may be better in games like Quake I & II, I prefer a game that I can replay many times, such as Might & Magic VI - VIII.To answer the question, the best RPG that I have ever played are the Might & Magic series and Lands of Lore II & III. For the Might & Magic series, the best thing about the game is that it's a 'pedigree' - anyone remember Might & Magic I - III and World of Xeen? Maybe that's the reason why I'm still playing M&M. As for Lands of Lore, I got hooked on the series only after I started playing Lands of Lore II: Guardians of Destiny. It's a great game, except that the final battle to be a little too difficult with a timer ticking after assisting the rebirth of the hero's nemesis ie. if it ran out before reaching the final room, you lost. Although Lands of Lore III is not as good as the second installment, I find it easy to play and complete it successfully.

Definately Knights of the Old Republic....Though, that may be because I am a huge Star Wars fan! I just love the Lightside, Darkside options and such. The storyline is amazing...awesome game!Fable is also a great RPG! I loved that as well. Zelda games, if considered RPG, are also great. I have played Zelda since the first one came out!

In my opinion, the best RPG game I've ever played is Kingdom Hearts. I'm more of a fan of the epic, adventurous and witty RPGs rather than those crappy MMORPGS where you go and kill people. Sure, they're fun at first but at the end of the day, you'll get sick and tired of the Gangster **** you find in Grand Theft Auto.

My favorite was Final Fantasy VII. Best RPG ever. Another great one was Morrowind, and I'm sure the sequel Oblivion on Xbox will be another great game. Deus Ex was another good RPG but that isn't EXACTLY and RPG...

I fell in love with the FF series with FF3, didn't much care for Tactics, Loved Diablo, D2, D2:LoD till blizzard stopped dealing with hackers. Now I play Guildwars and so far I haven't been all that dissappointed. It's starting out as a small Massive Multiplayer Online Co-operative RPG, but they are adding features, and new areas slowyly but surely. The graphics are sweet also.