xisto Community
bridenhosen

What Is The Best RPG You Have Ever Played RPG=role playing game

i think that by far the best one i have played is Guild Wars. The interaction it alows with other people from all over is superb. Its clan base is brilliant, i believe, allowing a user to create and than recruite people into a guild which you are than allowed to battle other guilds in a pvp type fight...Your basic trades with other characters..The only rpg game that could possibly top this is World of Warcraft...the only problem is it's costly...14 dollars a month i believe..Anyway i suggest going out and buying Guild Wars..great for beginners

Although there are a lot of them, I'd have to say Morrowind. What sets it away from the other RPG's is its large world and freedom, its advance engines, and its replay value. I would have said Final Fantasy VII, but I got sick of that game after playing it for 2 years. Besides; there are still many things I've never done in Morrowind. In Final Fantasy VII, I've done just about every single thing you can do.I like Morrowind better then Final Fantasy VII also because you don't have to to the "I attack you attack" battling theme. I perfer attack the enemies and running before they attack me. And, running away from enemies instead of waiting for the battle scene to open.

I like what everyone said about Diablo 2 (it was very addicting no doubt) But i have to go with FF VII. That is the best game ever known to man and im desperately waiting to go See Advent Children When it comes out in America or if its a game i dont know which one i heard its a movie though. I dont care if its in japanesee or English but I would pay to see Spehiroth And Cloud Duel once again oh man that would own. FF VIII i didnt like as much due to the leveling process becuz u see In FF VIII you could be level 25 and be at ultimecias castle. FFIX was very very very very very amusng but easy. I mean the game had a good storyline but not of those like FF8 or FF7. FF10 will tkae the cake on having the frutiest maincharacter. Tidus was an ok character but his supporting cast really did suck i mean you have a dead guy who can own you, a sorcerer whos scared of herself, black Mage who had humongous knockers, A dumb Australian, A friggin Rhino/Lion w/e Kihmari was and a stupid little girl who is honestly like 12 years old but they protrey her as like a 18+year old chick. FFX-2 is the most degrating game to the line. A chick power game wow. That game was uber-stupid i played it to find out what happened to Tidus due to the cliff hanger FFX leaves u on. But yea i didnt buy it or rent it a friend lent it to me thank god. The FF series is the Best I dont see the hype about Zelda i guess i never ever really liked a midget with a korny green hat :-p but yea basically FF owns all The best character of all time................. Zell (FF8)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to agree. Final Fantasy series were my favourite rpg games as well.

I really dislike rpgs usually but the best one I've ever played is paper mario. I know most people would call me crazy when there's all these final fantasy and zelda games out there but I just find those boring. Paper mario kept my interest, it was simple and easy to play and had a cool retro feel to it.

I am a big fan of RPG genre, and played quite a few of them. For my favourites I would have to say FFVII was probably the biggest one, considering the time it came out and how much time I invested in it without getting bored. Ultima7 was also one of the better games at the time and gave me quite a few sleepless nights. However, I do not think that they are "the best" from what the industry has to offer to this day, just the games I had the most fun with. Right now "Tales of Symphonia" is looking pretty good to me to make the list, only 60 hrs into it, and it shaping up pretty good.

mine is little different, i like prince of persian. I have played the games when i was in 19-11 years old(i cant remember). at that times, it is windows 95 games i think. It is a very interesting to play on xbox rather the old computer. It is like, black and white dream turn into a colored one. So wonderful. it gave me a feeling of owning something that i long for. Haha.. so emotional i am in playing games

For me it would be FF 3 (U.S) This game is not only my favorite RPG but favorite game of all time. The characters we're one of a kind and all had a great depth of character development. The story was very unique and and spectacular in true FF tradition. This was the first and only RPG I have played where there was no main character rather the story revolved around each of the many characters in the game. The graphics were some of the best for its time on the greatest system of all time...SNES. Honorable mention's...Chrono CrossFF7Guild Wars

Fallout 2Ultima Underworld 1MorrowindZelda and such aren't really RPGs, they are adventure games.And I consider the FF series more like play through novels, as there isn't any actual ROLE PLAYING happening. They really need to divide the genre between games like morrowind, where you have actual choices, and FF, where it is just a linear booklike experience that you play instead of read/watch.

For me, it would have to be Morrowwind.The game itself is simply amazing, but the modability of the game has kept it fresh even today.I am looking forward to Oblivion. If it is half what Morrowwind was,then it is going to be a smash hit!!ViriiGuy

I have not played many of the RPGs but I liked Onimusha 3. I played it on PS2.The graphics were quite nice and the story-line all together was also good.The new versions of the game have released but I haven't checked them. Hope they are equally good.

I have to plead for Gothic I and II!These games costed me weeks of my life but it definitively was worth it. The story is great, it is better than reading a good book, the characters are realistic and the background music rules. Actually I first just watched, while a friend was playing because I had no windows computer at home. And we could sit and talk about it for ages. It is so great ^^ It grinds my guts, that I will be in Sweden without a windows PC when Gothic III finally comes out. Oh, damn it nearly gets me off thinking about that game ;-)

No way Dude..... The Beat RPG Is Chrono Trigger. Its Such A Classic RPG game nothing else has been able to beat it it beats all other Rpg's Plus it was one of the firsts out and it had good graphics at the time there was diffent puts of the stroy u could do it completly rocked all the new stuff is terrible Chrono Trigger can never be beating and it will remain BEST RPG EVER :):):)