xisto Community
galexcd

Google Wave Invite Exchange

Do post your email ID here if thinking of spammers then better PM me or alex or other members who reported here about having account. I just got wave from the google team. My invitation will be activated soon i guess I'm just checking the wave right now. And if you're in still waiting for invite then you've two options. 1) Post your email address here or2) Sign up for invite at google wave site and i'm sure they'll give you invite in 2 days. after that they'll approve your invite settings in 1-2 days.

i am seeing a lot of posts for invites from people who aren't on the list. if you want to be next in line on the list to get an invite, you need to send a pm to jhaslip or galexcd!don't post for an invite. you wont get one. only those on the list will be getting onei have 8 invites. i'm giving 3 away to trap members next on the list.

if you already have a google wave account mahesh2k, then please pm galexcd so he can take you off the list. your name is still on the list to get an invite. you need to make sure it gets taken off right away. how did you get an invite so quick? you weren't even ext on the list

I have got account to google wave but i have no clue that how to invite others. I didn't find any options to invite others on google wave. If anybody knows how to invite others option if exist then let me know. I want to invite others to use wave with me. Without that i can't review this service. So anyone have any clue how to send invite to others ?

Hey I would love to get a Google Wave invite. I actually just finished watching that hour and thirty minute video Google put out on Youtube describing the whole interface and what Google Wave is all about, ect. I really do think that Wave is going to revolutionize the way people in the future use the internet. So... if anybody has a Google wave invite could you kindly Pm me one :)

if you already have a google wave account mahesh2k, then please pm galexcd so he can take you off the list. your name is still on the list to get an invite. you need to make sure it gets taken off right away. how did you get an invite so quick? you weren't even ext on the list

I got invite from google. I registered at the time when i answered this thread. So i guess they finally sent me reply after waiting for some time. Thanks for notifying me about removing name from the list, i'll PM alex.

I got invite from google. I registered at the time when i answered this thread. So i guess they finally sent me reply after waiting for some time. Thanks for notifying me about removing name from the list, i'll PM alex.

oh i got it too!!!

i applied way back and yesterday they approved my application, if anybody wants an invitation...PM me and i'll invite as a friend!

hurray!!

I've just got invites to give away and have sent PMs to the following members:

magiccode9chezo
Dak1ng

They were the only ones on the list that weren't crossed out. I have more invites to give away, so get your name on the list if you're interested.

Hey I would love to get a Google Wave invite. I actually just finished watching that hour and thirty minute video Google put out on Youtube describing the whole interface and what Google Wave is all about, ect. I really do think that Wave is going to revolutionize the way people in the future use the internet. So... if anybody has a Google wave invite could you kindly Pm me one :)

bk2070, go back and read the opening post to this topic. pm either galexcd or myself about adding your name to the list.

By the way, I just received another 12 Invites... let us know by PM if you want one.

This is great, I requested with Google a week ago, but im sure i didn't give them a strong reason to put me on board (i was half a sleep at the time which isn't unusual).

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

This is great, I requested with Google a week ago, but im sure i didn't give them a strong reason to put me on board (i was half a sleep at the time which isn't unusual).

You can PM me the email address the invite be sent to. I would be happy to send you one.