xisto Community
galexcd

Google Wave Invite Exchange

I belive google wave wont have the same succes that twitter has right now, but anyways i have a few invites too if any1 needs, just pm me with your email adress.I heard that google wave crashed firefox in large waves, but not chrome...thats wierd. "The thread had 93 crests? contributions, one video, one blip embedded map and 41 participantsIt works in Chrome, I had a lot open in Firefox, but am pretty certain it was Wave causing it to crash. I hope the e-mails got off to Mozilla, but I doubt it" So is google trying to make firefox look bad? :\

first of all, what does twitter have to do with google wave? to compare twitter and google wave is just nonsense.

now, about firefox. i don't think google is trying to make firefox look bad, but you do need the latest download of firefox for google wave. i've been using google wave and my browser hasn't crashed once.

if you are having dificulty, maybe it's your own computer that can't handle the proccesses. maybe you need to upgrade.

BUT! wave is still in beta for a reason so give it some time...

I belive google wave wont have the same succes that twitter has right now, but anyways i have a few invites too if any1 needs, just pm me with your email adress.
I heard that google wave crashed firefox in large waves, but not chrome...thats wierd.

"The thread had 93 crests? contributions, one video, one blip embedded map and 41 participants

It works in Chrome, I had a lot open in Firefox, but am pretty certain it was Wave causing it to crash. I hope the e-mails got off to Mozilla, but I doubt it"

So is google trying to make firefox look bad? :\

now, about firefox. i don't think google is trying to make firefox look bad, but you do need the latest download of firefox for google wave. i've been using google wave and my browser hasn't crashed once.

Well, i have observed the same. Even if you download or update to recent version of firefox. You'll get message from google wave that your browser is not supported. They are posting such messages just to get more people to download google chrome. They can't do vendor locking directly so they are just making users irritated.

Google Wave only behaves normal on chrome browser. No matter which recent upgrade we make for safari or firefox. We are going to get message that we should upgrade the browser. I'm using 3.5.6 of firefox, and i have no idea why i'm getting that message.

wrong information there. i am using firefox and it is working perfectly. i don't get the messages you are referring to and i am using a 3.0.?? google isn't that cheap to only offer a service under their own web browser. they know there would be little to benefit from in the long run. only about 5% of internet users even use google chrome. firefox is about 30% and ie is around 60. you do the math.

maybe i am missing something here but i have not run in to a single problem with google wave WHAT SO EVER. i don't use it that much right now but i have used it enough to try to push the resources on my browser and computer.

Well, i have observed the same. Even if you download or update to recent version of firefox. You'll get message from google wave that your browser is not supported. They are posting such messages just to get more people to download google chrome. They can't do vendor locking directly so they are just making users irritated.
Google Wave only behaves normal on chrome browser. No matter which recent upgrade we make for safari or firefox. We are going to get message that we should upgrade the browser. I'm using 3.5.6 of firefox, and i have no idea why i'm getting that message.

I have few invitations left, I can help some of you to join in the google waving...

I personally find it very interesting and started searching for wave related post through the search function on the topnav. And with surprise it didn't returned any result, so i started a new post but thanks to one of the fellow user (Mahesh) for pointing out the right direction.

Moderator, request you to start a new category for Google Wave, because it seems it will go a long way.

Wave for SpotifyGoogle Wave Invite Exchange

Hi, am looking for a spotify invite, have wave invites in return!

Thanks

-reply by AndyKeywords:

Since everyone seems to have an abundance of Google Wave invites, this topic is no longer relevant or useful. Therefore I am closing this topic. PM a moderator if you wish to continue discussion.